Welcome to the real world. It sucks.

Start from the beginning

"I'm always here. Now, head to sleep. It's late there."

"Night."

"Goodnight Sweetie." (A/N that accidentally hit the feels. DW fans know what I mean.)

I cry for a bit after I get off with her. It feel good to get help, but I still feel sad. I stop crying and get ready for bed. I fall into a dreamless sleep. I wake up to the sound of F/So playing as an alarm. I groan and shut it off. I get ready for college and head out. I stop before I leave the apartment. I usually wake up Aaron. I'll feel like a jerk if I don't. I sigh and go to his room.

"Wake up. You have to get ready." I announce into his room. He rubs his eyes and sits up. He seems mad, but stops when he sees my face. His look softens.

"Have you been crying?" He asks. Well, I was last night, but he doesn't need to know that.

"I'm fine. I gotta go." I sigh and leave his room. He grabs my arm as I'm about to open the door to the apartment.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He says.

"I wasn't."

"It's all my fault. I'm gonna ask for less hours."

"Thank you for the effort, but I wasn't crying."

"F/N, please. I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed. They just laid off a bunch of people."

"It's fine to be stressed. I understand. But I have to go."

"That was a lame excuse. I shouldn't be making any. I just want you to be happy. I don't want you to leave for a dorm room. I take it all back. Please."

"Fine. I forgive you, but I'm really late." I kiss him on the cheek. He lets go.

"Bye!" He says and I run out the door. I wave.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Do you have the potions?" A voice asks another.

"Yes. Here. You better not mess this up. This is some of my last."

"I won't trust me. This will make Aaron mine." (A/N yandere much?)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Here you go Miss Cab." I hand the taxi driver some money.

"Thanks miss." She replies.

"Yep." I head out the car. I went from college, to work, to home, back to college to study, and now back home. I walk wearily up the stairs to my apartment, since our elevators out. How can my night get worse? I open the apartment door to see Aphmau and Aaron make out.

"A-A-Aaron why?" I ask as my lip quivers.

"F/N? Wait, what?" He looks at Aphmau then me, then Aphmau then me. "This isn't what it looks like."

"Wow. You'll come home earlier for her, but not for me. Save it." I bolt out and run down the stairs. Once I'm at the door, I burst out into the busy streets of New York. I hear Aaron's voice call out to me, but I'm lost in a sea of people. I find myself in a park. I put my hands in my pockets as a wind blows by. I walk to a bench and sit down. I start to tear up and cry.

I guess father was right. Aaron really doesn't love me. I choke back tears as I hear my phone ring. I can barley see as I get it out and see who it is. Aaron calling. I scowl at it and ignore the call. My phone blows up with texts and calls as I ignore him.

"Hey, aren't you that girl from college. F/N, right? You always answer to questions." I look up to see a me'fiwa girl. She has pink hair and lighter skin.

"Yep. That's me." I say.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing." I rub the tears from my eyes. "Just couldn't sleep."

"Kawaii~Chan knows that F/N~Chan is lying." She shakes her head.

"Wish I was. I'm just worried about tests." Kawaii~Chan sits next to me.

"Kawaii~Chan is a good listener." I smile at her.

"Thanks, but I'm fine, really."

"Does F/N~Chan have a place to stay?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Me'fiwa's are good at reading people. F/N~Chan can tell Kawaii~Chan." I judge her, silently. Can I trust her? I do need a place.

"Well, it all started back before school started......." I tell her about Aaron and I moving in and fighting. I leave out all personal details.

"Kawaii~Chan will let F/N~Chan spend a night at Kawaii~Chan's. I'm sure Michi~Chan won't mind."

"Thanks." We get up and go to her place.

Hey!

You wanted drama and you got it! Question of the day, what's your favorite song? I can't choose. Probably between three. I'm not okay (I promise) and Teenagers by My Chemical Romance or Dear Maria count me in by All Time Low. Can't choose. Wait. Maybe it's Another One Bites the Dust by Queen. AHH can't choose!

Bye turtles!