Beta stood in front of the ladies protectively. He growled. Those hunters laughed. "Aww this wolf thinks he can save them." The man in the middle said.

"Too bad he will be the first one to die. they all are going to die today" they laughed and before I know it he took his gun out. "Say bye " he mocked pointing the gun at beta.

Beta growled turning into his wolf. Ready to attack.

Shot went off.

Screams.

Everything blurred before I could see what happened. No!

"Ariel" I heard Ryan's voice.

My eyes fluttered open.

"You alright?" He asked hugging me. I nodded still confused on what I saw. "Was it another vision?" Blair asked from beside me. I realized I was laying in Ryan's arms on couch and everyone were looking at me.

"Yes"

"What was it about?"

I shot up. "How many packs are there?" I asked. "What?" Ryan asked. "Just name the packs" I said.

"Blue Moon pack.
Crystal lake pack.
Shadow pack.
Dark knight pack.
Silver star pack.
Firewood pack."

"So 5 out of 6 packs are already here that leaves only firewood pack." I said. "Yeah but-" I cut off Luke "What is the name of the Alpha and Luna of that pack?"I asked.

"Alpha Aiden Died few years ago. His wife's name is Mary, I guess" he said and I gulped. "Her son is next in line to Alpha title. His name is Reece." Alpha Vander said.

"Why are you asking about them? Did you see them-?" Ryan questioned. "I saw them." I said. "Luke get pack forces we have to leave."

"Where?"

"To firewood pack"

-----------------------------------------------

We ran in our wolf form towards the firewood pack. It was an hour away if we run in wolf. I told everyone what I saw. And we left immediately. I don't know whatever I saw was going to happen or already did but we are taking no chances. We took our warriors with us in case we have to help the fight that they were talking about.

The vision I had about Ian was before it actually happened so I'm taking chances and guessing what I saw today has not happened yet. I have to save them. I hope we are not late.

Ryan nudged me while running beside me. I barked at him as if to ask what. He whined softly. I don't know what he was saying because we didn't have mind-link yet. I barked again and kept running. We will talk later. He has been worried ever since I woke up. He thought something happened to me. This was the first time he saw me having a vision and I'm pretty sure it made him worried sick.

We passed the Firewood border.

'Luke' I mind-linked him. 'Yeah El' he said. 'I'm going to search for that cave, you guys go ahead towards the pack house' I told him. 'But El-' he started. 'No Luke. I will handle here . They need you at pack house the most' I explained. 'You sure?' He asked. 'Yeah' I confirmed. 'Ok. Be safe.' He said. 'You too' and I shut my mind off.