Ch. 30 My story to you

Start from the beginning

I would kiss her every minute of every day just to show to the world that I can and that those lips our mine and only mine. I wanted to that this very moment but knowing me, I would want the kiss to go much further and I needed to finish this story before I can show how much I crave and how much a Queen she is.

A Queen who deserves to be worship.

I let the dirty thoughts run through my mind for a couples seconds, I push them away as I notice if I kept thinking them she would feel my little friend down there, heck he's not even little. My big friend down there.

"Well as my parents love grew for each other, there was this girl that hated my mother and knew about her and my father's relationship.

I guess you can say she had huge feelings for my dad and was jealous of his relationship with my mom."

I shook my head at the feelings of jealousy a person could have, such jealousy to fit that small mindset of hers.

"Her family was a family friend of my fathers, They were also a wealthy family and had ties with a group of mobs and mafia members, also groups that were never named. she told my father family about him and my mother." I said and I notice Live was shaking her head in disgust that a woman would do something that low.

My father family was furious, they were on a verge to stop the relationship. To do what they can do to stop the relationship.

My father who had sense this was going to happen sooner or later already had a plan up his sleeve.

He had bought a island and had a home built on it for him and my mother. He had his closes co workers already moved and living in that island.

He went to go get my mother and they left their families together.

I said and I felt my mouth turn into a smile, my father was a sneaky fellow, I can see where I got it from.

"He didn't?" She ask laughing

"Yeah he took her and left, they went to go live on the island together. My fathers family members didn't know where he went and neither did my mothers.

They were the happiest there." I said smiling but my smile soon drop off my face as I remember the story of their happiness had ended, when they found them.

"a Group of people that were hired by the woman who wanted my father, found my parents. I don't understand how a person can think that by getting rid of someone, that the other person would come to them for love. It's a very stupid idea."

My face must have formed a disgust look because Live held her hand on the side of my face.

I grab the hand she held on my face and brought it to my lips to kiss it.

"I was already born, I was five. My Birthday was in three days." I said chuckling at my excitement. "My parents had people with them, co workers they trusted. We were all excited about my birthday. I had a Nanny who was like a sister to my parents, I was her little trouble maker."

I let out a breath.

"I was with her when the attack happened. My home was full with assassins. Meredith heard the noises and screams so she took me and rushed me into the safe room, the safe room was behind the walls. No one expect my family and the closes co workers knew about it. I heard gun shots." I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding on to.

"I didn't know what was going on but the look on Meredith face told me that something scary was happening. I remember pulling her hand down from her mouth when I heard loud voices and then a yell. I remember hearing my fathers voice as he screamed my moms name. I remember more gun shots and then silence."