Bonus Chapter

Because i love you guys i will do the bonus chapter and thanks for the 200 followers..hehe

♥♥♥♥♥

"Mom...i cant...i dont want to go. I want to stay here. With my friends...and Taehyung." I say and cry uncontrolly. Ignored the surroundings at the airport.

"But..i dont want u to stay here alone dear." My mom say.

"I promise i will take care of myself. Tae also will take care of me. You know how much he loves me and i love him." I say.

"So,you dont love me?" Mom said.

"Not like that mom..i ...its hard mom." I say.

She pat my shoulder. "Alright. Go to him. But promise me you will take care of yourself." I widen my eyes.

"Thanks mom. I love you. I promise mom." I kiss her cheek and hug her tightly.

I take a cab..Taehyung i'm sorry. I dont want to break up.

I quickly go to his house. I dont think using the door because maybe he will yell at me because i just ask him to break up through the phone. He must be angry.

I climb up to the window which is i know it is his room.

I can hear a sob...he is crying under the blanket. I can see his figure and his ugly crying sound.

"Momo...why...what i have done to you? Why ?" I can hear his voice.

"Please pick up your phone." He said again. He is calling me many times. But i off my phone.

I hug him. He look tense. Of course he is shock.

"Who are y-" his eyes widen when he sees me. "Momo." He whisper. His eyes is teary. I cant help but to cry too.

He hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry if i have done wrong to u. Please dont leave me. I dont want us to break up. If i hurt your.." i kiss his lips to prevent him to talk much longer.

He hug my waist.

"You didnt do any wrong. I'm sorry." I say after we broke the kiss. I tell him all about the things that happend.

He sounds relive. "You will not leave me right?" He ask and look at my eyes.

"As long as you still by my side..i will stay." I say.
"Sorry because you have to stay away from your mom."

I just keep silent and smiling.

He hug me tightly.

I hug him back.

"Saranghae." He say

"Nado saranghae." I reply.

Boring???? I'm sorry...i had tried my best....well thanks for supporting this story. Now i will focus on my another fanfic... thanks for supporting...