Chapter 22

My first kiss.....

I hit his head and he whines. "Why you hit me?" He ask while rubbed his head. "You...you..stole my first kiss." I say.

"Stole? You didnt push away and you kiss back. Not my fault. "He say with innocent face.

I can feel my face is so hot right now. "You like it dont you?" He ask abd smirk.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" I yell.

"What...u want more? I can give it willingly." He say and give me a seductive face.

I blush even more. He must stop teasing me before i explode!
"Stop it pabo!" I say.

"Look who is blushing right now." He tease me again.

I hide my face with both of my palm. "I'm glad i am your first kiss Momo. Saranghae." He whispers.

I cant look at him. I still hiding my face with my palm.

"Okay, stop hiding your face. I will not tease u again. Lets go eat..i am hungry momo." He whined.

I remove my palm and follow him to the kitchen and we eat our dinner.

♡♡♡♡♡

I play with my phone when suddenly Taehyung just barged in my room. "Yah! Can u knock before entering?" I say.

"This is my house so what?" He say and lay on my bed. He closes his eyes.

"Yah,dont sleep here. Sleep in your room." I say.

I sit beside him and shake his body. He suddenly move.

I thought he want to go to his room but he puts his head on my lap.

"I miss this." He whisper.

Then i remember when we are at the camp and we both look at the stars. "Ask me what you want to know. I will tell you all the truth." He say. His eyes still close.

I keep silent and watch his perfect face. So many things i want to ask. I dont know where to start.

He then open his eyes and look at me. "I'm sorry." He whisper.

I feel confused? "Sorry?" I ask.

He then get up from my lap and sit facing me.

"Woo Bin hyung is right. You dont know me well. Same like you dont know him well." He say.

"Do you mean that i shouldnt trust both of you? " i ask.

He keeps silent.

"Kim Woo Bin....he is my step brother."

I need your love before i fall...hey readers...i will make an update marathon tomorrow...i will try to finish this book this weeks...its about 30 chapters only...

Vote and comment please....