Chapter 17

"Aish....why you so slow? Yes, i am the one that always text you and stalk you." He say and i wide my eyes.

"Really? But why?" I ask.

"I said so...i love you. " he say. "So,you are the one that text me. Thats why you know all about what i do!" I yell.

He sigh. "Although you slow, i still love you." He whisper to himself.

I just keep queit. "Lets ride that roller coaster."he yell in excitement and grab my hand.

We both ride the roller coaster. I want to enjoy the ride but, he keep holding my hand...he didnt release it even a second. I feel so nervous.

After the ride, he still holding my hand. I just keep queit.

"Why you so quiet?" He ask.

"Huh? No..nothing." i say nervously. He smirk.

He lean close to my ear. "Are you nervous?" He whisper make my spine shiver.

"No..i'm not. Why should i?" I ask.
He smirk. "Really?" He ask.

He drag me to a empty place. That not many people here.

He slam me to the wall and pin me. "What...are...you doing?" I ask panickly.

He lean closer until our nose touch. I can feel his breath.

"Nervous?" He ask again. I just keep quiet. I try to push him but his body is strong. I cant even move an inch.

"Please get away." I say.

"You know i love you." He whisper. Still our nose touch. He look at my lips.

Suddenly a flashback hit me.

"Please uncle, dont do this to me. I beg." I cry. He just smirk and carress my cheek. "Shhhh,dont cry. You will wake your parents." My uncle say. He still pin on my bed.

He is a pervert. I was about to sleep just now when he suddenly get inside my room and lock the door. I want to scream but he close my mouth using his palm and pin me on the bed.

"I just want to taste you a little." He say. I feel scared. I just 14. I dont want to lose my virginity with to this guy. I want to scream but i scared.

I kick him in the balls and i release myself. I run to my mom's room. I knock her door vigerously and she open the door with sleepy face.

"What?" She ask. "Mom...un..unc..uncle...he try...to ..." i say but i hear my uncle scream..

" You slut!! Come..." he stop when he see my mother.

"What are you trying to do to my daughter." My mom yell. "Please..listen to me first. This is all misunderstand." He say nervously.

"No, mom...he try to rape me!" I yell and cry harder. He gulp. He know he is in danger.

My mom call the police and he had been caught.

I cry when those flashback hit me. Taehyung release me.

"I am sorry. I just want to scared you. I didnt mean to make you cry." he say panickly.

"I scared. Very scared." I say.

He hug me. "I'm sorry. " He say and pat my back slowly. He always there for me.

Its seems like i want to make this story more longer. But about the question and answer...i will do it as fast as i could.... vote and comment...thnks for reading.