Chapter 19

He suddenly lean closer until our face so close. He looks at my lips.

I am drown in his gaze. Suddenly my phone ring and both of us realise what just happend. I push him away and quickly pick up the phone. He ruffle his hair awkwardly.

"Yobeseyo?" I ask when i know its Winny.

"Momo, u should not come back if you dont want to die." Winny say. "But..Winny.." i want ask why but she hang up the phone. I look at the phone like idiot.

What happend to Winny?

"Why? What happend?" Taehyung ask. I shrugged my shoulder.

"Lets pack our things. We must go back to Seoul. " he say. I nod.
He get out of my room.

I start pack my things.

♡♡♡♡♡

We take a taxi to go back to Seoul. I feel nervous. I dont know what happend there when i am not around. My mom?

I hope she is not mad anymore. "Taehyung,i want to go to my house first. I want to meet my mom." I say.

"Are you sure?" He ask. I nod.

A few hours later we arrive at my house.

"I will wait there." Taehyung say and point to a bench. I walk to the door and knock it.

No answer.

I knock again. Then the door open. Reveal my beloved mother that i miss.

"Mom." I say and smile widely.

"You are not my daughter! What are you doing here?" She ask angrily. I start to cry.

"Mom, why you do this to me? To your daughter?" I ask .

She grab something and throw it to my face. I look at it.

A few pictures of me and Taehyung. Hugging besides the beach . This is the picture when i found out Woo Bin is cheating and Taehyung just comfort me.

"Mom, this is misunderstand. You should believe me! Not him!" I say.

"You cheat on him with this guy! Well done girl. Well done. Dont meet me ever again." She say and slam the door infront of my face. I kneeling and cry. Someone hug me from behind.

"Shhhh, let her calm then we will come back." He whisper slowly.

"Long time no see..." i hear the familiar voice that i dont want to hear...

Short update...vote and comment