Chapter 28

"I think he wouldnt do anything for now...i'm not sure about that. " Jungkook say.

"Woo Bin oppa will help him to get his revenge right?" I ask.
Jungkook shruged his shoulder.

"I cant tell. We dont know what they are planning." Jungkook says.

"Tae oppa will come right? He will protect Momo right? " winny say. She looks so worried.

"Maybe he will." Jungkook say slowly. "Maybe?" Winny ask.

"Yeah, what have you done to him Momo. He looks sad lately." Jungkook say.

"I...i " i dont know what to say.

"He loves you so much. He protects you. V hyung helps you stay away from Woo Bin." Jungkook say.

"You think he stalks you for nothing? He not become a psycho guy for purpose. He wants you to keep safe. Thats why he follows you everywhere you go." Jungkook say again.

"I know its all my fault. I want to say sorry to him but i dont know where he is. He didnt pick up my call either." I say.

"I understand you Momo. Lets go inside my room. You must take a rest." Winny say.

We both go to Winny's room. Although Jungkook and Winny are couple, they didnt sleep together or Jungkook will be dead meat. Its a no way Winny's brother easily give her sister to a guy.

I take a nap for a while. I'm tired.

♥♥♥♥♥

I wake up. Its evening already.

I go take a bath. I think Winny is downstairs.

I walk to the stair and i hear voices. I know that voice...its Taehyung...but i hear another voice...a girl voice.

I run to the living room and i see Jungkook, Winny ,Taehyung and a girl. The most thing that make my heart broke is...she is sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"Oh...hye Momo. "Taehyung say with smirk.

I feel like i wanna cry right now. I just thought to apologise but i think....he find someone else.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"Jane....why?" He furrow his eyebrows.

"We need to talk." I say and go outside the house. He then walk outside with me.

"You...say that you love me? But now why you have someone alse?" I ask.

"You didnt love me back. You are the one that said you hate me. Why you must care?" He says

I cant handle it anymore and i burst into tears.

"Jerk." I say and run away from that house. I run to the street.I hate him!

I stop to catch my breathe. He even didnt chase me. He really loves that Jane.

Its all my fault too. If i didnt be such an idiot in the first place. If only i accept his feelings.

Suddenly a van stop infront of me....

Soo Lee....and Woo Bin....

"Miss us girl?"

Then i blacked out.

2 chapters to go....hahahaha...surprise again!