Chapter 24

I wake up when i hear my alarm rang. Today will be a long day. I feel nervous to go to school to be honest.

I take my bath and then wear my school uniform. Its been a long time since i go to school.

"Momo, are you ready?" Taehyung ask when i go to the kitchen to take my breakfast.

I just give him bitter smile.

He asks me to sit beside him. I obey.

"I will protect you. We will fix this mess together." He say and hold my hand tightly.

I look at his face. "Thanks for always be there when i need someone." I say.

"I love you Momo." He says.

I avoid eye contact with him.

"Lets go to school" i say. He nods. We get into his car and his driver bring us to the school.

"Is it hard for you to love me back?" He ask. I look at him.

He is watching outside the window. "I need time." I say slowly. "I 'll wait." He say.

A few minutes later we arrive at school. Everyone move their attention to us. They start whispering to each other...

Taehyung hold my hand tight.

"That slut should be shame of herself."

"How can she cheat WooBin oppa for Taehyung."

"She really a bitch. She wants all the hot guy in our school."

"Why Taehyung oppa can accept her."

I hear people whisper make me want to cry. Suddenly i feel palm at my ears. Taehyung...he is closing my ears with both of his palm.

"Dont hear those." He say.

Then he yells to all of them.

"What are u staring at! Go mind your own business!"

Then everyone start to dismiss.

"I need to go to toilet. You wait here. If someone want to hurt you...yell my name. Dont go to class yet. We go together." He says. I nod.

I wait for him outside the boys toilet.

Suddenly someone grab my hand and bring me far from the toilet. I cant yell to call Taehyung for help. He will not listen.

Vote and comment..love u my readers