Chapter 20

"You! Because of you all of this thing happend!" I yell right into his face. I hit his chest rapidly until he get annoyed and push me harshly until i fall. I groan in pain.

"Dont touch her!" I hear Taehyung say and he helps me to stand.

"Well well, you want to be a hero huh? " Woo Bin smirk.

"Why u do this to me?" I ask and cry.

"Why? You will know soon dear." Woo Bin say and wipe my tears using his thumbs but Taehyung push his hand away from my face.

"I said dont touch her." Taehyung say and clench his fist.

"Relax boy. Well Taehyung, i think you know why i do this to her right?" Woo Bin look at Taehyung and smirk.

I also look at Taehyung confusedly.

"What do u mean?" I ask.

"Little girl...you dont have to trust him too much...you dont know who is the real him dear." Woo Bin say.

"Dont talk nonsense!" Taehyung yell.

"Nonsense? You scared huh? Dont worry V." Woo Bin say and left.

"V? Who is V? You? What secret that u hide?" I ask him.

"Lets go to my house first...i will answer all your question ok?" He say and grab my luggage.

"But Woo Bin oppa say i shouldnt trust u too much." I say slowly.

Then Taehyung drop my luggage and push me to the wall and pin me with both of his arm.

"You still wanna listen to him although what he have done to you?" He say and i can feel he is angry

"Not like that...its just..i..i.." i dont know what to say.

"You what! You want to say that u still love him! You didnt trust me Momo?" He say and his eyes look angry at the same time he looks sad..maybe because i didnt trust him.

"U keep too many secret." I say.

He lean closer until i feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Thats not the excuses to not believe me dear." He say and release me.

He take my luggage and take a taxi. I just stand there. Feel confuse.

"You want to stand there or get inside?" He ask.

I just follow him and get inside the taxi. We both keep silent. He didnt speak a word. I feel guilty.

What should i do?

What should she do? Well, read the next chapter to figure it out.
Please vote and comment....how about i will write the next chapter if i get 20 votes? But if i cant get it its okay...i will update maybe late . .