Chapter 25

"You really a slut dont you?" A blonde girl say. There are three more appear.

"What ever." I say and push her away and i walk pass her. She feel pissed off and she grab my hair. I yell in pain.

"Nobody push me like that bitch." She say and pull my hair even harder.

"Beat her." That blonde say.

Then i feel someone slap my face. They start punching my stomach, hit my head, kick me..i feel like i will die.

I feel a hot liquid at my lips. I know its blood.

I cant handle it anymore. "Taehyung...help me." I whisper.

"Leave her alone!" I hear someone yell and i blacked out.

♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung POV

I go out from toilet and i didnt see Momo. Aish! I ruffle my hair. I ask her to wait here.

Maybe she had go to class but.. i feel something not right.

I walk through the coridor and i hear noisy noise in one of the empty classroom. I open it and my heart droped.

There are four bitch beat Momo.

"Leave her alone!" I yell in anger. All of them stop and look shock with my appereance. I walk to them and give slap to each of them.

"Go away!" I yell.

They run away..crying while holding their cheek. "Momo...i'm sorry. Please wake up" i say an i cant help but i cry. I cant look her like this.

I lift her bridal style and i call my driver to come. I must bring her to the hospital. I dont care if i must skip class.

♡♡♡♡♡

Momo POV

I wake up but i feel my stomach hurt badly. I feel someone holding my hand.

Taehyung...

He saves me again.... i think i start to fall for him but...i scared to accept him..i dont know what i scared for but...

He suddenly awake. He yawn and look at me. "You awake!" His eyes become wide.

"Wait..i will call the doctor..u dont know how much i am happy right now." He say and give me his rectangle smile.

I will stop updating now...5 chapters to go! Vote and comment.