Chapter 26

"You didnt injured too bad but you need to rest." The doctor say. I nod same with Taehyung.

The doctor left us. "Feeling better?" He asks.

"Yes. Its not that hurt then before." I say.

Then he keeps silent. His face look...guilty. " I...i'm sorry." He say and look at my eyes.

"Its not your fault. All these things that happend...not your fault." I say. "But i had promised to protect you." He say.

"We cant know what happend in the future Tae." I say. He smiles.

He leans closer until our face an inch close. He gives a quick peck on my lips. My eyes widen and push him away.

"Why you did that?" I ask angrily.

"I cant control. I love you so much okay. Can you accept my love and be my girlfriend." He asks. Its happend again. I dont know but i become angry such of sudden.

"I had said that i need time right? Its hard for u to understand?" I say angrilly.

"Need time? For how long Momo? I know you love me but you deny it." He say and he also looks angry.

"Why you feel so confident! I dont love you at all. I only notice you as a psycho guy that always stalk me like jerk." I say

He shows me a sad looks and he nods.

"Fine. I'm sorry." He say and left me in this hospital room...alone.

Why? Why i become mad such of sudden? He had help me so many times. I shouldnt do that to him but i did.

Oh my! I just hurt his feelings.

♡♡♡♡♡

I can check out today. I only stay in the hospital for 2 days and Taehyung never visit me. After we had a fight that day, i didnt hear about him at all...its all my fault. Now,i dont have anyone. He always be my side but i just hurt his feelings.

I dont know where to go. How can i go to Taehyung house after i hurt his feelings. Mom? No. She hates me.

Winny? Maybe i should go to Winny's house.

I take a taxi and go to her house.

When i arrive i knock the door.

"Wait." I hear voice say and thats not Winny's voice. Its a man voice but,didnt Winny live alone. Her parents live far away. Maybe her brother.

The door open and reveal his face........" Jungkook?!"

Finally jungkook appear...haha...surprise!! 4 chapters to go..leggo!