Chapter 23

"Kim Woo Bin....he is my step brother." Taehyung say.

I feel shock.

"My mom married his father after my father died. I thought he can be a good brother to me but no...he likes to bully me a lot. My mom doesnt know about that." He say.

I wait him to continue.

♥♥♥♥♥

Taehyung POV

Flashback 10 years ago

"Why you have so many scars on your body?" My mom asks.

"Nothing mom...i just fall." I lied.7 years old kid like me cant lie right? I dont want her to get worried.
Woo Bin hyung always punch me but i dont want to tell anyone.

But..i cant lie to my mom..

"Tell me the truth dear. Dont lie." My mom say slowly.

I look at my feet....

"Its...Woo Bin hyung..he always bully me." I say slowly."What?" Mom look very shock and he left me..he go to Woo Bin hyung's room.

"Open the door Woo Bin." My mom say and knock the door. She looks mad. Then the door open. Reveal the sleepy face of Woo Bin hyung.

"Mom..please..stop." i whisper and tug to my mom sleeve.

"What have you done to my son!" My mom yell to him.

"What have i done?" He ask innocently.

"Did you bully him? Tell me the truth!" My mom say.

Woo Bin hyung looks at me with anger. He had told me for not tell anyone about he is bullying me. Although my step father knows about this but he didnt care.

What he only care is my mom money since we are very rich because of my late father is a very successful businessman.

"Yes...i bully him. Satisfied?" Woo Bin say and rised his eyebrows. "How dare you!" My mom say and slap Woo Bin hyung at his cheek.

"Lily! Why you slap my son?" My step father say. I am scared. Its all my fault.

"Because he bullies my son! How u teach ur son!" My mom yell.

"Your son is weak and easy to bully. Thats why! He is same like your died husband." My step father say. My mom and i froze. How dare he say that about my late father.

"I want a divorce! Get out of my house. Now! Bring your idiot son." My mom yell.

"As your wish!" My step father say and both of them left our house.

Woo Bin whispers to me before he left...

"I will make sure you and the people you love..will suffer. Wait what will happend." He say and smirk.

♥♥♥♥♥
A few months later

"Mom?" I yell when nobody answer. I just come back from my school.

I go to the kitchen but my mom is not here. Mary is on holiday.

I go upstairs and go to my mom's room. I open the door and i see...my mom...had gone. There were a very long cut at her wrist.

I cried. I call Mary because she is the one that i know. I dont know to call the police or ambulance. I scared.

♥♥♥♥♥

Back to present.

Momo POV

"Police said that she comit suicide but i am sure she is not that weak. She is a tough woman." Taehyung say.

He starts to sob. I dont know but i feel shock and pity to him at the same time. I hug him.i want to comfort him same like he always do to me .

"I know, Woo Bin and his father kill her but i dont have evidence." He say.

"But, something shock me when my ex step father get into the jail." Taehyung say.

"Why? " i ask. I feel curious how Woo Bin oppa father can get inside the jail.

"He try to rap a girl. Luckily,that girl's mother call police and that girl is safe. He is the uncle of that girl. Means, that girl mother is his sister." Taehyung say and look at my face.

Something knock me..

"Whats his name?" I ask and i feel my hearbeat increase.

"Soo Lee..."

I feel shock...its him...Soo Lee..

"He..he.." i stutered.

"Yes,he is your uncle that almost rap you."

The longest chapter i had write...yeay...vote and comment