Chapter 14

Its been an hour we walk. Nobody here. Its 12 in the midnight. No transport. Its just an empty street without any vehicles on the road. Some of the shops also had close.

The most worst things is....our phone doesnt have battery to call anyone.

"Lets rest. I am tired." I say.

He nods. We sit on a bench.

"How do we can get home?" I say. "Lets just sleep in a badget hotel. Tomorrow we will take the taxi. No transport in this time." Taehyung say.

"No! I want to go home now. I am hungry." I say and yawn.

"Go home then by yourself then. Since you can walk to your house that more than 10km from here." He say sarcasticly.

"Ergh,why they go home without us." I say feel dissapointed. They should wait. Teachers also must know that their pupils didnt enough but why they left us. Did something happend?

"I dont know. Anyway...thanks for your boyfriend. We can spend more time each other." He smiles.

I look at him.

"Ex boyfriend." I say.

"Really? He got tha title ex already? Then i am your boyfriend." He say happily. I laugh.

"Nope. You are my bestfriend." I say. He frown. "Just 'best'? Not 'boy'." He say and pout. I feel its cute.

"It better than enemy right?" I say. He nods. "Its ok. You will fall for me soon anyway. The 'best' can change into 'boy'" he say.

"You really that confident?" I ask.

"Yes." He say proudly.

"Really? Alright. " i say and do a i dare you look face.

He smirk. "Lets fine a badget hotel."he say. I nod.

I grab my luggage and follow him.

"I think there is one hotel there.", he say.

We arrive at that hotel. Its not a grand hotel. Just the cheap one but its comfortable. We take two room besides each other.

I lay down on a bed. My leg hurt a lot and its look sore. I walk too much.

I sigh. I charge my phone and go wash myself. I take a bath.

After that i wear my cloth and on my phone.

10 missed calls from Windy.37 missed calls from mom. Thats all? I didnt on my phone for more than 5 hours and nobody even didnt text me or call me accept for Winny and my mom?

I decide to call Winny first. I know my mom had sleep.

"Yobese.."

"Momo!!! You are dead. What you do with Taehyung? Did you get pregnant? Why you cheat to Woo Bin oppa? " she say .

I feel confuse.

"What? What are you talking about."

"When all of us in the bus and wait for you guys, woo Bin suddenly get in the bus and tell us that no need to wait for both of u. You are cheating him with Taehyung and you guys are doing an 'improper' things with our ages." She say.

I wide my eyes. "What??!"

That guy!! "Its not true! He is the one that cheat!" I say. Then i tell her about what i see about Woo Bin oppa do this morning.

"I dont know Momo. But...wherever you right now...i advice you to not go home by now." She say.

"Why? I must go home. I must tell them the truth." I say.

"Nobody will belive you....Woo Bin oppa had brainwash them." She say.

"But you belive me right?" I ask.

She just quiet. "Winny...you know me. I didnt do anything with Taehyung.You must belive me." I say and about to cry. She then end the call..just like that.

Then i start burst into tears. She didnt belive me. I get a MMS from Winny.

A picture. Me and Taehyung hugging. Then she write.

Sorry for not belive you but this picture had become viral. Everyone is belive with this picture. Everyone is mad at you including the teacher and....your mom. I dont think you should show your face or else i dont know what will happend to you.

But..this picture is when Taehyung try to comfort me just now after i run away from Woo Bin oppa...

My mom is also mad at me?

Yeay...Winny character has back. Who has forget about winny can check the previuos chapter. I actually forget about her and Jungkook. But after this...more Jungkook character will appear...

Comment and vote..thnks for supporting..