Chapter 8

"Oppa,i find another clue!" I yell to Woo Bin oppa. But he nowhere to be seen.

"Oppa? Where are you?" I yell. I am scared. I am alone.

"Taehyung?" I yell. How can i be alone here. Maybe i am too focus in finding the clue until i didnt relize that i am far from them.

"Ottoke?" I say. How do i come back to the camping place.

Suddenly someone grab my wrist from behind and make me hug him. Yes....he is a guy but i cant see his face since he is hugging me.

I scream....who is this pervert guy that hug me such of sudden. I am alone...i dont want he do anything to me.

I struggle to release myself from his grip.

"Yah! Pervert." I yell and cry. I am scared he will do the sexual harassment to me.

Suddenly i hear a soft sob. This guy.....crying.

"What the...." i say. I am suppose to crying..not him.

He brokes the hug and i am shock.....

Taehyung...

"Yah...you!" I yell but i stop when he is crying and look at me.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Why u must hurt me Momo. Why? You know how much i feel jealous when you always with Woo Bin hyung. You know how hurt when you ignore me." He say.

I am speechless. "What are you saying?" I ask confusedly.

"Are you that slow!!" He yell in anger. I can see he is mad. Make me scared at him.

" I like you Momo....i like you.You think i disturb you for fun? Its because i want your attention.Please Momo...stop make my heart ache" he say.

I froze. "Sorry but...i love Woo Bin oppa." I say slowly.

He sigh and his face show that he is dissapointed. "You dont know the real him." He say with a serious tone. He wipes his tears.

"What do u mean?" I ask." He not what you think. You think he is a jerk." He say.

I start to become mad.

"What do you mean?! Just because i dont like you,you talk nonsense about him! You know what...you are jerk. Not him!" I yell.

He smirk. "You will regret." He say and left me.

"Momo?" Woo Bin oppa appear.

"Oppa!" I yell and hug him tightly.

"Where have u been? I am worried." He say and hug me back.

"I think i am lost." I say.

He ruffle my hair." Lets go to the camping place. Its okay if we cant guess the picture as long as u safe." He say. I smile widely with his sweetness.

Third person POV

Momo didnt relise someone watch her behind a tree with anger. "You will cry Momo. You dont know him." That someone say.

Waaaa....who is that someone...but who did you ship?

Woo Bin with Momo
Taehyung with Momo

Comment...