Chapter 4

Its the day...the camping day... im feeling very excited..wooohooo!

I pack my things and wait for Woo Bin oppa. He wants to go together with me.

"Kaja Momo ah..." Woo Bin oppa says and smiles.

I hop into his car and he starts driving.

We laugh and joke with each other. I said so, we are close and he is such a gentleman. Thats why i have a crush on him.

We arrive at school and we gather at the hall.

"Hey partner." Taehyung suddenly appears.

I try to ignore him. "Hey,dont ignore me. "He says and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"What do u want?" I ask.

"Nothing. Lets sit there." He says and holds my hands. I let him do what he want. I really don't have the mood to argue with him.

"Guys,you will sit with your partner in the bus. Your guider will be in the another bus. Ok lets go." The teacher said.

Sit beside this guy??? Really?

"Well,looks like we will sit beside each other." He smirks.

I ignore him and take my things.

"Hey,dont ignore me." He says.

I just keep quiet and get inside the bus. He sits beside me.

I pluck my earphone and start hearing songs. Taehyung? He had fallen asleep. That fast huh?

"Momo,want some?" Winny gives me some biscuits.Well she is sitting infont of me beside Jungkook. They look sweet together.

Taehyung wakes up and plays with his phone. I look at what he is doing...playing games. Like a kid.

I eat the biscuits and suddenly my phone vibrates.

One message.

Jagi, have fun at the camping. -KTH

I choke and cough uncontrollably .

Suddenly a bottle of mineral water appears in front of me. Without thinking i grab the bottle and drink like i never drank for a year.

"Funny." He says besides me.

Then i realize Taehyung is the one who gave me the water.

I glare at him.

"You are welcome." He says sarcastically.

"Thanks." I say.

I look at my phone. This psycho guy really made me shock! He knows that i am going to the camping.

Who is this guy? I look around. Half of the students are holding their phone. It can be one of them.

Who are you? How do u know?- Momo

I wait for his reply but no. I look at Taehyung. He is sleeping. I also feel sleepy and start yawning.

"Sleep if you're feeling sleepy." Taehyung says with his eyes closed.

He pat his shoulder. "Here."

I slowly lay on his shoulder. I am sooo sleepy and don't really care about how much i hate him or he is a jerk.

Sorry for the late update. I just want to gain some votes. I will make the next chapter if i get 5 votes. Can I?

Help me huhu..love u guys