Chapter 21

Thanks to Hanine169 for the amazing covers...thanks :)

____________________________________

"This is my house. " Taehyung say. I gasp. This is not a house. Its a mansion! He is rich.

I grab my luggage and get inside his mansion.

"Master,you home." An old lady come an i think she is his maid.
I remember that Taehyung's parents had died and he is living alone with his maid.

"Yeah, please bring this girl to the empty room." He say and left. He keeps ignoring me make my heart feel hurt. Why i feel like this?

"Come follow me young lady." The maid say.

"Thanks aunt." I say.

"Aunt? Just call me Mary." She say. I nod. Its weird because she is older than me and i must call her by her name only.

She brings me to the upstairs and my eyes keep wondering around this huge mansion.

"This is your room." Mary say. I gasp again. It is big.

"You can take a rest. If you hungry just go to the kitchen." Mary say.

"Ermm..Mary." i call her before she go. "Nae?"

"Wheres Taehyung?" I ask.

"I am not sure. Maybe he meets his friends." Mary say. I nod.

I unpack my things. After that i feel very sleepy and i take a nap.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mrs Momo, wake up." I hear a soft voice say. "Mom?" I ask.

"No,its Mary. Its dinner time." She say. I wake up and sit on my bed.

Mary left after that. I miss my mom, my house.

I cry. Why my mom believe him! I cry uncontrolly. "Momo? What happend?" Taehyung knock the door. I just stay in my place.

Then Taehyung open the door.
"What happend Momo? Why u crying?" He ask panickly and i hug him. I think he is the only one that can comfort me. He hugs back.

"Shhhh...i am here. " he whispers. He hummed a song and make me calm.

"Why are you crying?" He ask when i stop crying.

"I miss my mom." I say and look at my finger. He lift my chin slowly to face him.

"Dont worry. I say that i will protect you." He say. He looks at my lips. I dont know but i also look at his lips. He lean closer and i feel his lips on mine.

Forever~~~ we are young~~~
I didnt get 20 votes for the previous chapter but i still update..love me guys...jk...vote and comment