Chapter 18

"I am sorry. Really sorry. I didnt know about your past." He say and pat my back. I told him everything about my uncle that almost raped me.

He looks at me with guilty. "Dont look at me like that." I say and smack his shoulder slowly.

"You are different Momo. Different from others. You make me love you more." He say. I blush.

"Err,we must go back to the hotel now." I say. He nods.

"Pack your things. We will go back to Seoul tomorrow." He say. I gulp. I am scared. I lost my friends and my mother. How i can survive myself.

A hand hold my hand tightly. "Dont worry. Like i say, i will protect you and always by your side. " he say and smile at me.

He is so kind to me althought i act badly infront of him just because of Woo Bin.

"Why you so kind and gentle towards me?" I ask. He sigh.

"I dont know how many times to repeat this. I love you...i love you,Momo. Is it hard to love me back?" He ask and turn my body to face him. He looks directly into my eyes.

"Just...give me time." I say. He nods. "You will fall for me soon." He say. "So confident?" I ask and smirk.

"Of course. " he say. I just laugh. Maybe he is right. I will fall for him soon. Who can resist his charm and cuteness?

We arrive at the hotel and i get into my room and he get into his room.

I clean myself and look at my phone. No text or call. Nobody cares about me anymore make me hurt. Make me want to cry.

Why Woo Bin do this to me? I do something wrong to him? But he is the one that cheat. Not me. I am the one who should seperate the bad news about him. But now it twist.

I am thinking to much until i fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡

I wake up. I feel like someone is staring at me and he is at the couch.

"Yaaaah! You starled me!" I yell and throw the pillow at him. He successfully grab the pillow and hug it.

He looks at me seriously.

"You really want to die pabo. You didnt lock your room!" He say.

"I am forgot." I say.

He walks toward me and he looks angry and worried at the same time.

He hold both of my hand tightly.

"Forgot? Thast all you can say. How if someone get into your room and do something bad to you? Then you will say you forgot? How someone get inside your room and rape you or..kill you? You think saying you forgot is make sense?!" He yell.

I got starled. He then start to tears. Make me more shock. Why he is so sentimental today.

He hugs me tightly. Very tight.

"Please dont make me worried. Please...i beg. I dont want to lose you. No girls can make me feel this. Only you. I am scared. Please...i love you...take care of yourself. Dont harm yourself. I will try my best to protect you ." He say and cried on my shoulder.

I pat his back. He really cares about me. "I am sorry." I say. He broke the hug and look at me in the eyes. He suddenly lean closer until our face so close.....

Cliffhanger...hahaha...i stil have time to update although its exam because i miss my readers....dont u guys miss me...haha..jk..
Vote and comment..