Chapter 10

I wake up when i hear a noise from Taehyung's room. Its 3 in morning.

What is he doing? I try to ignore and try to sleep but that sound disturbing me. Its like a punching sound.

I go outside my room. Woo Bin oppa is out....again...i dont know but he says he is busy....

Well..i understand him since i want to be a good girlfriend.

I knock Taehyung's door room.

"Taehyung? Is everything alright?" I ask with horror...

Silent....

I am about to walk away when suddenly the door open and a hand grab me inside the room. Someone pin me to the door.

Its Taehyung of course.

"What.....Taehyung! Your hand...bleeding.!" I say in shock....

His left hand is full of blood and i can see the wall has stain blood on it.

"You punch the wall?!" I ask in shock.

He still quiet and look at my eyes.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him.

"Yes...i am crazy..." he say.

"You just accept that f**cking guy!" He yell right at my face.

I feel scared. I try to brave myself.

"Why u must care? I say i love him. I am his girlfriend now." I say.

He smirk.

"U love the wrong person. Where you think he is going right now late in the morning." He say.

I keep queit. I dont know.

"You dont know right?" He say and smirk.

He lean closer to my ear. "Why cant u love me back....i love you so much Park Yoon Mo." He whisper and he looks at my lips.

I try to push him but he is stronger than me.

"Please Taehyung....get away from me." I say and start to cry. I am scared....scared of him.

"Dont cry...shhh..babe....i wont hurt you." He say and wipe my tears slowly.

"I wont hurt the person that i love." He say again and caress my cheek using his bloody hand...its really disgusting

"Please Taehyung....lets clean your hand." I say.

He nods. Finally he release me.

I go to my room and wash my face. Its smell blood. Its very yucks!!

I take the first aid kid and go to his room.

He sits on the bed. I sit beside him and clean his hand.

"Why u hurt yourself just for a girl like me. " i say slowly while cleaning his hand.

"How many questions you will ask...my answer will be only because i love you." He say and look at my eyes.

I stop cleaning his hand. I feel annoyed with his behavior right now.

"I said that i love Woo Bin oppa. I am his girlfriend! You cant make me bacome yours!" I yell and walk away to go to my room when i hear he say.

"We will look and see."

That bloody scene is disgusting..i know...i cant see people's blood or i will vomit...

Well..vote and comment