Chapter 27

Before i start....read my rants first...if dont want just skip this..

I know i am not good in writing..i know my grammar is sucks..my story is really bad and have a lot of typos...or if u dont like the characters in my story but if u want to correct me, just do it properly..not by saying that i am a bitch...really...its hurt and i lost my mood to write and i want to delete some of my stories....i'm just a human being that not perfect...

___________________________________

"Jungkook?!" I yell. I am shock. How can Jungkook is here...at Winny's house.

Jungkook also look shock when he sees me. "Whats wrong babe?" I hear Winny's voice.

Winny appear and she froze when she see me.

"Babe?" I ask....she calls Jungkook babe?

"Err...Momo." winny say.

"Ok...let me talk first. Me and Winny is a couple now and we live together with her brother." Jungkook say.

"What? You guys are couple! How sweet." I say and Winny smile. She hugs me and i hug her back.

"I miss you chingu." She say.

"I miss you too...long time no see." I say.

We broke the hug. "I will be upstairs. You guys can have a chat." Jungkook say and go upstairs.

We sit on the couch. "So,tell me what happend?" I ask.

"Well, me and Jungkook is a partner in that camping and we become close when he suddenly confess. Thats all." She say. I smile. My friend is now happy.

"Winny....do u...trust me." I asm her. She looks at me.

"When i hear that story from Woo bin oppa, i dont know want to trust him or not...but Jungkook and Taehyung oppa are bestfriend. Taehyung told Jungkook the whole true story and Jungkook told me after that. I trust you now Momo. I know you will never do such things." She say.

"Thanks Winny. But many people believe him...including my mother." I say sadly.

"Dont worry. Tae oppa loves you so much. I'm sure he will help you. Me and Jungkook also will help you." She say.

"But...i dont know wheres Taehyung now." I say.

"Why? What happend? Wait...i heard that you had been bullied and get into the hospital. How arw you now? I'm sorry for not meet you. " she say feeling guilty.

I smile. "Its ok...i'm fine now.me and Taehyung had an argument at the hospital and now i dont know where he is." I say.

"Its okay...he will come." She say.

Yeah...he will come..maybe he hates me now...

I want to apologise to him..i know i must find him...i love him...i will say that...i want to be his girlfriend

Suddenly we hear a heavy footsteps from upstairs. Jungkook runs toward us and try to catch his breathe...he looks panic..

"What wrong babe?" Winny ask worriedly...this couple...i'm envy..

"Soo Lee...Momo's uncle...he had out from jail..."

3 chapters to go....thanks for the one who support me vote and comment