Chapter 30 (End)

Taheyung POV

I call all of my friends or we call ourselves BTS. We go to the place that Soo Lee ask.

Momo, i'm sorry. I will save you.

We arrive at that place and we see Soo Lee, Woo Bin and Momo. She looks very bad. They must beat her. I grit my teeth.

"We need plan." Jimin say. There are many guards there. It will be hard.

"I have plan." Jin hyung say.

♡♡♡♡♡

Momo POV

They said that Taehyung will come soon. I scared. I dont want him to be hurt.

They bring me to the outside of the building. Many guards around us. I am kneeling and both of them, Soo Lee and Woo Bin besides me.

"I'm here." I hear Taehyung voice and he appear.

"Tae..." i whisper and cry when i see him.

"Now let her go." He say.

"We cant do that. How about we play a game." Soo Lee say and smirk.

"Please stop all this." Taehyung say.

"One of you must die. Choose...you or her." Woo Bin say.

"Why you do this? She is your niece!" Taehyung yell

"You are boring. Hurry up. Which one should i shot. Make a decision." Woo Bin say and he take out a gun. He point the gun to my head but sometimes to Taehyung.

"Just shot me." I say weakly.

"Yah! Momo..are you crazy?" Taehyung yell.

"As your wish." Woo Bin say.

I close my eyes. I hear a bang sound and i wait for the bullet to get through my head...but nothing happend.

Besides, i see, both of them...Soo Lee and Woo Bin had been shot.

I am shock. Then there are 6 boys and i see Jungkook fight all of the guards and they all my seniors at school.I feel confuse. "Lets go Momo." Taehyung say and lift me bridal style and take me to a van.

"What happend?" I ask when we arrive at the van. "They all my friends. They will fight the guards. Soo Lee and Woo Bin had been shot. Namjoon hyung shot Woo Bin while J Hope hyung shot Soo Lee." He says.

I hug him." Thanks for saving me. Again. Tae..i love you but you have a girfriend already." I confessed and cry at his chest.

He broke the hug slowly and wipe my tears. "Actually, i just want to make you jealous. Jane is not my girlfriend. She is Jin's hyung sister." He say. I hit his chest. "You evil." I say.

"I know you love me but you deny it. You are jealous." He say. I blush.

"I want to be your girlfriend." I say.

He leans closer and he kiss my lips passionately. We close our eyes.

"Ehem" someone scoff and we broke the kiss. "No lovey dovey in my van." Jin oppa say. All of them smirk.

We both blush. They get inside the van. All things had settle. Thay also in mess but still look hot.
♡♡♡♡♡

Its been a month. All of things are better now. My mom had accept me back and she feels sorry because not believe me. She dont know that Woo Bin is Soo Lee's son.

Soo Lee and Woo Bin had died.

Jungkook and Winny now are still in the relationship.

Me and Taehyung...we love each other. He is so sweet.

Today we meet at the park.

"I love you." He say.

"I hate you." I reply.

"I will make you say that you love me." He say.

"How?" I ask and he smirk

"Like this." He give a peck at my lips many times.

"OK OK STOP!I love you ok." I say. He give a quick last peck at my lips and stop. "I know it!" He say and give me his rectangle smile.

Suddenly my phone vibrate.

From: mom

Come back now dear. Urgent.

What so urgent?

"I have to go now. Meet you tomorrow." I say. I kiss his cheek and he do the same to me. We hug and bid goodbye.

I go to my house and i see many things outside the house in the box.

"What happend mom." I ask.

"We must move now. Pack you things." She say.

My heart drop. "Wae?" I ask.

"I have a business at Japan." She say.

But...my friends...expecially...Tae.

"Just call them and bid goodbye. But please hurry. We will go in minutes." My mom say and smile.

I try to call him but he not answered. "Lets go." My mom say.

I get into the car. I keep crying. "I'm sorry Tae. I cant believe just now is our last meet." I whisper.

"I'm sorry dear." My mom say. I smile.

Suddenly my phone vibrate. Taehyung..

"Sorry jagi..i take a bath just now." Taehyung say.

"Tae,...lets break up...we will not meet again." I end the call without let him ask.

I cry....goodbye...my Psycho Guy..

Thats the ending...sorry guys...dont hate me...hehe...thanks for supporting this story...maybe i will make a questions and anwers again....