Chapter 1

Picture: Luna Liddell

Luna's pov:

I'm just your average 21 year old, actually no I'm not. I live with a famous rocker boy, my brother Cameron Liddell. I enjoy touring with him, especially since I get to see all my brothers. Even when off tour I see them, we constantly hang out, and I get dragged to parties with them. My parents kicked me and Cameron out, when I was 13 and he was 16, so I got a job, but dropped it when Asking became famous.

I'm just sat with my brother in Ben's house, waiting for the new singer to come in, so we could see if he was any good. The door knocked and James answered it, and shouted at Ben "MATE YOU DIDN'T MENTION HE WAS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!" Ben grunted and said "Bloody hell James, just fucking bring him in you cock." I laughed so hard, Cameron just sighed, shaking his head. The new person walked in behind James, looking nervous as hell, but also slightly excited. Sam jumped straight to the point and said "What's your name?" The guy stuttered and said "I'm D-D-Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov, but you can just call me Denis Stoff." Cameron then said "So erm, where you from? And what's your age?" Denis smiled slightly and said "I'm from Donetsk Ukraine, and I'm 21." I smiled to myself. Ben just jumped right in and said "Why do you think you'd make this band better than what Danny did?" Denis sat there and said "I think I would make it better, because 1) I think I can write amazing songs, so it would be an honour to help you Ben, as Danny never really helped you 2) I'm not a drug addict or alcoholic like Danny was, yes I do drink, but I would rather not get addicted to the stuff 3) I'm good at singing." Ben nodded and everyone huddled in the kitchen.

Denis looked at me and said "Hi, who are you?" I looked at him and said "Cam's sister." He nodded looking awkward around me, I guess he wasn't used to being in the same house as someone he was a fan of. They all walked in and sat down, Ben looked at him and said "We've got some news for you." He kept a straight sad face. Denis looked at him and his face fell really sad and he said "I'll leave." Sam sighed, Cameron said "Denis, you can't leave. Your in the band." Denis's face turned quickly into the biggest grin ever. I laughed so silently, they all had a group hug, and I just sat there laughing at how Denis looked sad at first, and then cheered up when told he was in the band.

A/N- Ok so this is another fanfiction, I wasn't going to start it til I finished my Kellic one, but I got lazy and wanted a new story lol. So this is my first Denis Stoff Love Story fanfiction, I hope you all enjoyed this short first chapter ~ Ashleigh