EXO Imagines

BABY DON'T CRY

(EXO Suho Imagine)

You were sitting quietly on a bench beneath the shade of a tree. It was Saturday.

"What a nice day!" You exclaimed. You looked into the sun and close your eyes. The wind blows cold as it touched your cheeks.

"You don't have to do this!" You opened your eyes and ignored what he said. You stared to the field as you watched some children playing soccer. They were so happy. You smiled.

"Do you remember, this was the place where we first met..." You were talking but not looking at him as you continued, "...and probably the last".

Then suddenly, Suho held your face infront of his.

"Why are you doing this to me Reena?" He whispered. You tried to avoid his eyes but you couldn't. His eyes were filled with sadness and anger. It hurts you. Your heart aches.

"I can't take it anymore. I don't deserve someone like you. You are too good for me. It's best for us, if I go back to my country." You blurted back.

"No!" He exclaimed as he stood up.

"How could you say those things? Stop believing on what those people are telling about you! You are not leaving me!" He almost yelled.

He kneeled in front of you and he held both of your hands tightly. You wanted to push him away but suddenly you could not find the strength to do so. You did not move from where you were sitting. He started crying and you felt like crying too but you need to be strong for this.

"I love you. I love you more than anything. Please don't leave me. Stay with me. Just stay. It's you whom I love and live for. I don't know what would I be without you. Please please stay." He pleaded.

Stay.

It was all you wanted then but it will never be right for the two of you.

"If we continue this relationship, your fans will continue to say bad things against us. I am not the girl you deserve. I am just an ordinary girl. I am hurting a lot AND what hurts me the most is seeing you suffer. We need to stop this. I need to stay away from you." You replied.

He raised his head and looked up at you. You did not recognize, tears started falling from your eyes. Suho cupped your face in between his hands as he wiped the tears from your eyes with his thumb.

"Baby, don't cry. If you are telling me that you are not deserving for me, then I don't deserve your tears either. Every tear drop in your eyes are more precious than crystals. Do not use these tears when you are sad, use them because you are happy. Tears of joy." He smiled.

That smile. It was hard to resist. It made you weak to ran away from him. You couldn't let go. "You keep telling yourself you are strong for this. What now." You thought to yourself.

"Listen." Suho again held your face in between his hands so you could not avoid his face, his beautiful face.

"I am sorry I hurted you. People around us can say whatever they want. But I will always be here to protect you. You are the most beautiful gift that God gave to me. You are the reason why I continue doing this. The reason I sing, the reason I dance and the reason why I can always smile. You are my life. You are my love. Please stay and don't leave me, baby."

You stood from the bench as he also did the same. Then you instantly hugged him so tightly. You did not say a word.

You realized how weak and strong you were when you were with him. He was yoir kryptonite but he was also the source of your strength. You were truly madly deeply in love with him.

He also hugged your waist tight. "Maybe this is really goodbye for us?" He assumed.

You looked into his eyes and spoke, "I am sorry for what I said. I, I can't go. I will stay with you. You are my guardian. I love you."

And the next thing you know, his lips landed on yours. It was like the first kissed that you had the day when you confessed your feelings for each other. It was sweet. It was wonderful.

You pulled away from each other as he laid a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I love you." He said.