He makes me happy.

I turned my head to look at him. Taking in his features. He is really handsome. And he is mine. Oh my God I'm turning into that crazy teenager. I couldn't help it. My thoughts go back to the kiss we shared yesterday. Cue blushing.

Ryan noticed me looking at him. "Why are you blushing?" He teased. "I'm not blushing" I denied. "Were you having dirty thoughts?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up" I said and quickly buried my head into this chest. He laughed "well to make it better, I have dirty thoughts about you all the time" he admitted leaving me gaping at him. I never thought he would admit like that openly. "Close your mouth babe" he said. I shook my head "You are stupid ".

"But I'm your stupid" he said pulling me closer.

Yeah, that you are.

I sighed. Content.

I was surrounded by the people I love.

Why wouldn't I be happy?

It is too good to be true.

Like nothing would go wrong.

Just perfect.

"Alpha.." Shawn shouted running over to us "..rouge"

Maybe I said that too early.

Everyone got up, alarmed.

"Where ?" Luke asked going into alpha mode. "She entered through the west border but before we could catch her she ran away." Shawn said. "She? Was she alone?" I asked. "Yes , only a girl was seen" Shawn replied.

"Where did she go?" Mathew asked. "We don't know because she runs very fast but she still is in our territory that's for sure" Shawn said.

"Okay take me where you saw her." Luke said "Alpha Vander, Alpha Ryan, Mathew and Conner spread in different directions. We have to catch her."

"Wait, we want to come too" I said. "No Ariel stay here" Ryan said. "But-". "El, I need you guys to stay here and protect the pack house while we are gone" Luke said cutting me off.

I sighed and nodded. They ran away looking for that rouge.

"Don't you think it's strange that only one rouge is here" Blair said as all of made our way towards porch. "Why did she come alone?" Lexi wondered aloud.
"This is strange" I said. "Why did she come here?" Gabby asked to no one.

"To talk" a voice said. We turned around to find a girl standing nearby. Her clothes were dirty and she looked tired as well. She had a earthy smell.

"What are you doing here, rouge?" Blair asked. "As I said I'm here to talk" she said. "Okay then talk" I said. "What? El you will listen to her?" Blair asked. "Yeah. Lets hear what she wants to talk about that is so important that she risked her life to come here" I said. Gabby nodded agreeing with me while Lexi and Blair had a doubt.

"Look I'm not here to harm anyone. I just want to talk" she told. "Then talk" Blair said. "My name is Astrid. I along with my brother Austin ran away from my pack years ago. " she started.

"Why did you run?" Lexi questioned. "After our parents died we didn't wanted to stay there. We didn't wanted to work according to the rules. I wanted freedom, where I can do as my will but pack didn't provide that so we ran. We don't have anything against our pack nor we wanted to harm them. My wolf and I loved the life of rouge. "