Ellen swan my story so far

Hey my name is Ellen swan,i am 13 years old, my mum is Emma swan and my dad is neal Cassidy.

I haven't seen My dad for 10 years.

My mum and dad meet when they both stole the same car then 2 years later they had me, when I was born they didn't steal as much as they did before me.

One day when I was 3 and a half, one of my dad's old jobs caught up with us and we were going to run but mum convinced him not to, mum went to get the watches for dad and was going to meet him but he never meet us instead he turned us in.

Mum thought something was wrong so she told me to stay in her bug , I stayed quiet till I saw mum being taken by the police, I started banging on the window and yelling till one of the officers looked my way then looked at mum and said "is that your kid" mum nodded and smile.
The officer walked towards me and grabbed me, I tried to get out of her grasp and shouting for my mum, mum tried to turn around and see me but they wouldn't let her.
I finally got free and ran to my mum just as we were getting into a police car.

Thanks to my dad we ended up in Phoenix.
One day mum was taken away from me for a whole day and when she came back to our cell she was crying, for a week she wouldnt let me go and kept saying "I won't let them take you like they did with him" I never questioned her who him was as I knew it would make her cry

A/n
First chapter hope you like it
I know it's not completely correct but I had to change some parts to make it go with my idea
I am sorry I keep re publishing this chapter I will stop now.