Chapter 1: intro

Hello! So happy to be back! I have wanted to do this for a long time. I mean I have been thinking about this book for about 5 months. I have played around with story when I go to bed, the store, school, and any place you could be. Now this story is still unstable so I need all the help I can get. So please help me!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So there's one thing I need to say. The British government is scary, but that's not the only thing. We have to go all over the world to see if I can master the four elements. My name is Candle, and I live a pretty normal life. If you count being chased by benders, governments, finding long lost family, having bowls of fire, and other things.

Though I can't say that we are always on the run. We meet friends all over the place. I can't really tell you much since this chapter would just become a huge spoiler and we know how that goes for some people.

All I can tell you is that me and my friends are going to go all over the world in search for answers, family, and a lost art. The reawakening of the Avatar has sparked a war between 6 kids and an army of benders. Sounds fair right? For us the reawakening of this darkness that we are supposed to just walk up to and say hey you have to stop and become dead again, is not really a good thing. You see this thing is sending benders after us, and then this part of the British government is coming after us at the same time to try and dissect us.

Crazy world right? Well almost..., I can't tell you anymore, cause spoilers. You get the picture, I just want you to follow me and my friends on this crazy adventure.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I know really, I mean really short chapter. I just need to get the introduction out there and you could get the basic plot of the story. Thanks so much :D.

Up there or to the side is Candle.

Please vote, comment, and follow for weekly updates of Heaven's New Prophecy.