Past 3: Bonbon, The Evil One

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" Bonbon whined. 

"Yes, yes. And I would like to see my very own daughter show the audience that she is better than that child." Her father laughed. 

Bonbon laughed too.

October 29, 2006

Bonbon did her very best in acting her role, even in rehearsals, and her classmates were pretty confident in her talents to have the most applauds from the audience for tomorrow's performance.

Their play was about a girl who was idolized by the whole school and gained many friends. But one time, when she didn't reach their expectations, they turned their backs from her and she was all alone. But another friend came to her, she accepted who she truly is and they became the best of friends.

Bonbon knew she fit the role very well considering that she was quite popular. 

"I saw you. As soon as I thought you left me. I saw you, my world. Then everything just seemingly vanished away. The pain...the suffering...the agony. I was greeted by a feeling which I thought I can never feel again. Happiness...And as soon as I hugged you, tears fell. Bidding goodbye to my fear, Saying farewell to my grief. And as your embrace brings me back home; and your love reassures me that I'll never be alone again." Bonbon finished her lines with a smile. 

"Okay, we'll take 5."

Bonbon made her way down the stage. "That was awesome Bon! We know we could have the best performance with you tomorrow!"

"Yeah! Wait till you rise higher than that child prodigy!"

"Thanks guys," she replied with a smile.

"Bonbon, are you okay? You're stammering," one of her friends commented.

That's when she felt the dizziness overcoming her body. Bonbon's eyesight started to blur.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" one of them asked.

"I...I think I'm feeling a little dizzy," she told them.

One of her classmates called their teacher. Bonbon sat down and felt a hand touch her forehead.

"My! You have a very high fever! Maybe you should take a break today...okay?"

Bonbon was too  dizzy to hear the conversations of her classmates. She tried to stand up.

"No...I'm..."

Then everything went black.

October 30, 2006

Bonbon opened her eyes and immediately saw the usual blue-painted ceiling of her very own room.

"What...happened?" she asked no one in particular.

"Oh, your awake Bonbon?" The sight of her mom greeted her. "You fainted yesterday with a very high fever."

Bonbon  gasped. "What about the-"

"The play?" her mom asked, reading her thoughts. "Your class won't be performing tonight. You have to stay home. You still have a fever , you know?"

"But Mom!"

"No buts."

Bonbon slumped. "But I worked very hard in rehearsals. And so did my class."

"Yes, and it's a shame we won't be watching you act tonight." A man entered the room.

"Dad!" she called him. "Please tell Mom to let me perform tonight! Please!"