Tantrums

Taurus' POV

I woke up to Aries shaking me awake and I flicked her on the head.
"Why'd you wake me?" I groaned.
"We've landed." She said in a duh tone.
I sighed and grabbed my carry on luggage before unboarding the plane, Gem and Aries talking behind me.
"Come on guys." I groaned.
"Why are you in such a rush? Geez." Gem muttered.
"He wants to Skype Aqua." Aries wiggled her eyebrows.
"Skype sess!!!!" Gem then yelled.
"That sounded so girly." I muttered.
"Do not criticize my inner girliness." Gem pouted.
"And here I was thinking you were a dude." I laughed while Aries rolled her eyes at us.

I hailed a taxi and we all piled into the backseat.
"Where to?" The driver asked.
"King street." Aries said.
The driver started to drive and I started to stare out the window watching the familiar houses and streets go by.

When we pulled up I payed the driver and got out. I started to lug my bag behingld me Gem and Aries following suit.
"Are you guys planning coming to my house or something?"
"I wanted to stop in and say hi anyway so might as well do it now." Aries said shrugging.
"Same." Said Gem, "but I also wanna join the skype sess." He grinned stupidly.
"Uh how about no." I said.
"Come on dude share the love."
"Yeah. No don't do that ever say that again."
"You know you love it."
"No I really don't."
"Guys shut up will you." Aries snapped.

We both shut up and before long we were at my house I walked in and shouted.
"Mum! I'm home!"
My mum walked into the foyer holding Josh who looked like he'd just been crying.
"Taurus, hun! How are you?" She said sounding tired.
"I'm great mum." I said while hugging her.
"Aries!" Mum exclaimed and pulled her in for a hug too.
"You've grown so much!"
"Hi Michelle." Aries smiled and took Josh from her.
"Ahh Gemini. How are you you've become a man now."
Gem chuckled, "Its great to see you Michelle."

I heard shouting from somewhere else in the house and my mum sighed.
"Kaitlyn! Izzy! Jack!" She yelled then 3 more children came running. The triplets were 10 and were quite a handful.
"Taurus!" All three siblings shouted in sync.
"That will get annoying." I mutter.
"Lighten up!" Aries hit me.
"I don't remember it being this chaotic" said Gem.

Kaitlyn and Izzy then dragged aries up to their room while jack decided to trail Gem and I to my room. I chucked my bags on my bed and set up my laptop waiting for Aqua to come online.

I flopped onto my bed and watched Gem and Jack play Mario cart. Gem was of course winning while Jack was having a little trouble trying to control his cart. I heard Josh packing a tantrum and I sighed before getting up to see what'd made him upset.
"But I want lollies!" He was crying and screaming at mum.
"Hun you can't have lollies for tea." Mum tried to explain to him.
"No! I want lollies!" He was balling his eyes out and sighed.
"Joshy!" I called and pulled out a small chocolate bar his eyes widened.
"Choco for me?" He said sniveling.
"Yup Joshy all for you but only if you eat your tea."
He nodded his head eagerly and put his chubby little arms around my neck as picked him up.

Mum gave me a grateful smile and mouthed thank you, I mouthed you're welcome back before taking Josh into my room where he happily started watch Gem and Jack play Mario Cart.

Then I got a skype call from Aqua I quickly accepted and smiled when she came up onto the screen.
"Hi Aqua." I smiled to which she returned.
"How was your flight?" She asked. It was then Jack and Josh decided to be nosy.
"Ohhhh does Taurus have a girlfriend." Jack teased his eyes glinting.
"Who's the pretty girl Taurie?" Josh asked clinging to my arm.
"Yo Aqua!" Gem called.
Aqua laughed and said, "I take it that these are your siblings?", then shouted "Hi Gem!"
"Yeah unfortunately." I muttered.
She laughed then I heard Libra shouting before coming into view.
"Hi guys!" She called waving.
Everyone called hello. By the end of the call Josh pretty much loved Aqua and Jack had a crush on Libra.

"I wanna see Aqua." Josh pouted as I tucked him in that night I chuckled.
"Sorry buddy its time for you to go to sleep I'll call her again tomorrow and you can see her." I promised.
"I wanna text her goodnight." He then pouted I sighed and fished out my pocketed phone and sat on Josh's bed.
"What you wanna say?" I asked opening up Aquas contact to message her.
"Tell her its night night and no bugs will bite her. Also tell her I hope she dreams she's a princess and she's pwetty." Josh then yawned then curled up next to me.
I texted Aqua this:
Hey Aqua xx
Josh wanted to say this to you.
Its night night time and I hope no bed bugs will bite you. I hope you dream you're a princess you're also really pretty.
Love Josh

I sent the message and Josh made sure I did before he let me tuck him in.
As I turned out his light I heard him say, "I missed you Taurie." I smiled.
"I missed you too Joshy." I said before closing his door till there was just a small crack.

An////
Awwwww I just love Josh he's a little cutie he's like a mini Taurus if you guys are wondering what Josh looks like.
Omg also 1k lol.
Cheerio loves!