Time To Go Home

Aquaruis POV

I yawned and stretched and got out of my bed, straightened the covers put my hair up in a messy bun and pack all my belongings into my suitcase I blew a piece of hair out of my face as I tried to sit on it to shut it.  I still can't believe we're going home today I loved it here.  I felt so free and close to the nature!

Suddenly there was a knock at my door.  "Come in." I called still trying to sit on my suitcase to sit it.  I heard a deep chuckle.
"Need help?" I laughed "yeah help would be great gem." I sat on it while he pulled the zip shut.  Then he picked it up.  "Gem you don't need to take it out to the car I can do that." I laughed.
He smiled at me and shook his head "nope you should not be doing it its a guys job." "It can be a girls job." I said.  Gem raised an eyebrow. "It can." I insisted.
"Whatever you say love." He laughed then I jumped on his back.  He tickled me and I gasped for air as my body spasmed he ended up on top of me and I was staring into his eyes.  His were on my lips then because I'm cheeky I boped him on the nose and laughed.

"You're so weird Aqua." I grinned
"You've only just realized that?"

Guys to time go!" I heard Aries shout.
" coming." Gem and I both shouted.
"Same cars and seats as last time!" Aries then shouted again but this time I was perfectly fine with gem sitting by me.  We laughed the whole ride home but before I fell asleep next to Gemini again I could help but notice the glare Taurus was giving Gem.

Taurus POV

When Aqua had fallen asleep I couldn't help but stare at her angelic face it would've been perfect if she was cuddled up to me and not Gemini.  Once again I felt anger towards him.  I couldn't believe we used to be best friends when I came here I wasn't expecting to see him here but he was.  And once again he's taking the thing I love.  But this time it was not a thing it was a whom.  Gemini was bad, he was toxic and I hoped I could help Aqua realize before it was too late.  If she gets hurt I swear on my life that I will personally kill Gemini and I'm not going back on my words.