little talks

Aries POV
I knocked on the door Libra opened it. "Hey Aries." She smiled. "Hey Libra is Aqua in here?"
"No she went for a walk something about clearing her head." Libra said .
"Thanks Libra see you around." I smiled "bye Aries!" libra called to me.

I knew exactly where Aquaruis would be I followed the trail through the forest and found her skipping stones on the lake.
She sighed "hey Aries." She smiled but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked her me looking her dead in the eye she blew a strand of hair out of her face. "Its just...hard to explain" she finally said after a moment of silence.  I nodded head then she faced me and asked me the same question.
"Love sucks." I muttered "Is this about Scorpio?" She asked and i nodded slowly.  She wrapped arms around me and pull me close to her.  "You know." I whispered "when I first met you the day you woke me up I hated you." Aqua laughed "well its in the past now." She smiled.  "How are you so understanding to everyone but." I paused unsure of what to say then I found the right word "but so different from all of us."

"I guess I try to see things through other people eyes and I don't judge."
"This whole thing is a mess." Then we laughed.
"It sure is." Aqua said and then we walked back up to the house.