London

Pieces POV
It was raining when the plane landed and we all stared out the cab windows at the big Ben and other sites.  The rain wouldn't dampen my spirit! Then I started singing the hokey pokey.
"YOU PUT YOUR RIGHY HAND IN AND LEFT HAND OUT. AND SHAKE IT ALL AROUND.  JUST DO THE  HOKEY POKEY. AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT." I screamed as we exited the cab people on the streets started to stare at me.  They must've thought I was odd.

Gemini sighed but smiled a small smile as I sang and ran around the hotel.  Virgo kept on telling me to calm down because she was writing a list on what to do while we were here.
Cap was trying to talk Gem into playing Minecraft with him.  But he simply shook his head.
Then I ordered room service and threw ice cream at Virgo and took shelter behind the couch gem was sitting on.
"Alright who the hell chucked ice cream at me?!" Virgo said really annoyed.
"Pi! I know it was you!" Vi shouted and she started chasing her around the hotel.
"Guys." Gem quietly said.
"What?" All three of us said in usion.
He smiled a tiny smile and held up a twister mat and pointed to some pots of paint.  "Anyone want to play paint twister?"
"I'm in!" I screamed while Virgo and Cap shared a look.
"Okay we'll play." They said slowly.
Cap, gem and I were playing while Vi spun the thing. So far Gem had his butt in my face and I was slipping I had blue, red, yellow and green paint everywhere.
There was a knock at the door Via went to open it.
"Er hello officer?"
"Miss please stand miss we have to check this room."
She froze and I started throwing paint at Gem and Cap trying to make them slip.

Virgos POV

"Miss please stand aside we have to check this room." An officer said.  Panic started to settle into my chest we can get arrested for playing paint twister in a hotel room! 

I could hear Pi giggling inside.  I decided to stall for as long as possible.
"Why?" I questioned I put my hands on my hips and have the officer a pointed look.
"Miss we have every right to search this room.  Are you hiding something?" He narrowed his eyes at me.  I put my hands up in surrender and then Pi came running to the door and accidently went sprawling on top of the police as she slipped on paint.

Pi got handcuffed in fact we all got handcuffed and taken down to the station.  "So much for a perfect record." I grumbled.
"I'm a criminal!" Pi kept wailing "what will everyone think of me?!" And then she started crying .  "pi everything's fine paint twister isn't even a crime." Gem said then Cap rounded on him.

"She accidentally fell on top of the police that's what she's worried about!" Cap yelled as he was getting annoyed at getting held in a holding cell.
"Everyone just calm down." I shouted.
"We'll get out of here don't worry guys." I said.

Capricorn's POV

Getting thrown in prison wasn't exactly my idea of a nice relaxing holiday in London and make matters worse we had no one to bale us out.  Yeah our luck was just amazing wasn't it?
Vi and Pi were cuddled up together sleeping while Gemini was sitting in the other side of the cell his head bowed.  I sighed.  "Us getting isn't your fault Gemini." I said he looked up.
"It was my idea." He said quietly.
"I always stuff things up." I frowned.
"No you don't gemini."
He laughed a cold hard laugh nothing like his normal laugh.  This whole thing was taking a huge toll on him.
"Yes I do." I went and sat down next to him.  He actually wasn't a bad person but he wasn't the kindest person too.
"You haven't stuffed up once since I met you."
He scoffed "do you even pay attention then cause all I've done is stuff up."
I wasn't really too good at comforting people but I still decided to try.

Gemini POV

"To be honest I can't wait until I go home.". I said I'd opened up to Capricorn and told him about my original plan to get to Taurus but then I started falling for Aqua so the arguments just got worse and worse between him and I. 
Then realized something if we both truly love her then we'll have to work together and become a team or we'll just keep on hurting her.  And we both hated hurting her more then we hated each other