Camping

No ones POV

All the zodiacs arrived at their destination and exited the cars.  Sagittarius and Aries were annoying Scorpio and Capricorn.  Libra and Leo were fighting over who won the game. Pisces was trying to get virgo to sing and dance with her.
Cancer was trying to calm Taurus down and Gemini was carrying Aquaruis bridal style to the cabin.
Then all the zodiacs decided to go for a swim apart from Aqua and Gemini.  Gemini insisted on letting Aqua sleep and for him to watch over her.  All this happened much to the distaste of Taurus.
Libra and leo were once again splashing each other with water and before long all the zodiacs were splashing each other.  When the zodaics got back Aqua was awake and her and Gemini seemed to have bonded and formed some type of friendship.

Pisces POV

"Let's play truth or dare." Libra said.  Everyone agreed.  I got to spin the bottle first it landed on Cancer.
"Truth or dare Cancer?"
Cancer thought for a moment before answering.
"Truth." He said softly.
"Hmm do you like anyone."
Cancer blushed and nodded his head.
"Who! Who!" I said.
"You only asked me if I liked someone not who I liked." He stated.  I groaned but sat down Cancer then spun the bottle and it landed on Leo.
"I pick dare!" Leo yelled.
"Calm your tits." Aries muttered. Leo poked his tongue out at her.
"I dare you to let Libra do your makeup then stay like that for the rest of the game." Cancer said a evil smile on his face.
"What?!" Leo Exclaimed "that will ruined my image!"
"A dares a dare." Libra taunted as she grabbed her makeup bag and everyone laughed as Leo squirmed and smudged the eyeliner, lipstick and mascara.  Leo sulked when it was over but spun the bottle it landed on Gemini.  "Dare." He said.
Leo smirked "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here."
Gemini looked around then he looked to his right.  Aqua was sitting there he smriked then kissed her on the lips.  Aqua blushed everyone laughed, teased and awed apart from Taurus he was angry but he didn't want to make a scene I could tell.  His fists and his jaw was clenched.

Geminis POV
Plan completed but it sort of failed because along the way I may and may not of developed some feelings for a certain girl.  I thought about it as I spun the bottle it landed on Taurus.  This was perfect so perfect.
"Dare." He snapped.  A few people furrowed their eyebrows at his attitude.
"I dare you to kiss Pisces." His jaw clenched again and I could feel his hatred for me coming off his body in waves.  I smirked as everyone started chanting "Do it. Do it. Do it." Even Aqua was saying it and a dare is a dare after all.