balloons & giant hands

Gemini's POV

"Quickly! Tie them up!" I said getting paranoid that one of the girls would come into their rooms.
"Okay okay calm your tits I'm done." Scorpio said and we snuck out of the room and awaited our two victims.
Then before long Sagittarius and Aries came along.
They approached the door then sag put out a hand and stopped aries from opening it.
They stared at each other seeming to have a silent conversation then aries nodded and pulled the door open.
"Balloons? Is that they have?" She laughed while sag was laughing too.
"Wow I was expecting more." Then she made the stupid idea of jumping into the balloons. They popped and splattered paint all over her and Aries.
"Oops?" She said as me and Scorpio highfived each other.
"She spoke too soon." I laughed and then we heard screams and pops from the other girls rooms.
"You boys are so getting it now!" Virgo screamed as she and Pisces ran out of their rooms covered in purple and yellow paint. Aqua and libra were covered in blue and pink while aries and sag were covered in orange and yellow paint.
"You girls might wanna wash it off it stains!" I heard Taurus shout in a teasing tone all their eyes widened and they ran backing their rooms and we could hear more balloons pop.

Aquaruis' POV

My skin was stained blue! Blue! Those boys are getting it this time.