The Hospital

Pisces POV

We were all huddled in the back of a van all of us were quiet still
Shocked by the traumatic experience. Leo and Libra were hugging, Aries, Scorpio, Gemini and Taurus were whispering lowly to eachother, Virgo and Cancer were sleeping, Sagittarius and Aqua were redressing Capricorns bandages and clean them, Capricorn however was still unconscious.

I carefully picked myself up and made my way over to Aqua and Sag.
"How is he?" I asked his condition didn't look too good.
"He's still not responding." Sag said tears brimming in her hazel eyes.
Aqua looked at Sag concerned then went back to the task of redressing the wounds.
"What if he gets worse?" Sag then whispers.
"What if he doesn't wake up? I-i can't-" I hugged her as she brust into tears.
"He'll get better." I assured her as I patted her back.
"But what if she doesn't?" She then whispered.
"Hun don't worry, think positive." Aqua said, joining in on the hug making it into a group hug.
"Im trying." She sniffed as she pulled away from us and went to holding Capricorns hand still crying.
"Please get better." Sag whispered quietly as she kissed his forehead.

Aqua and I got up to give Sagittarius a little alone time with Capricorn. We sat down in the group with Taurus, Aries, Gemini and Scorpio. Aqua leaned her head on Taurus who in turn started to stroke her hair.

"How is he?" Scorpio asked motioning over to Capricorn.
I sighed, "He's no better, he still hasn't responded."
"Looks like were heading for the hospital then." Aries said.
"We'll all be getting checkups then." Said Taurus.
"I don't need one." Aqua said then Gem nodded.
"Same here."
"Everyone's getting checkups." Aries said becoming stern.

•°~~~°•~~~•°~~~°•

I'd been through my checkup and I was fine even though I did get injected with that syringe. What ever it was it had been killed by my immune system. I sighed as I sat next to Libra in the waiting room. We all were waiting for the others to finish with their checkups and for news on Capricorn. Libra was sipping from a Starbucks cup and jutting bouncing her leg up and down impatiently.
"Where's everyone?" I asked breaking the silence in the waiting room.
"Leo and Taurus have gone to get some food and the others I'm not sure there's no news on any of them."
I frowned, "But they all seemed fine Aqua and Gem should be? Shouldn't they?" I said anxiously.
"I honestly I think they're fine they did have to wait for doctors before they got their checkups."
"What about Cap? Have you heard any news?"
"No." She said quietly.
It was then Leo and Taurus walked in their arms ladened with sandwiches, packets of food and water bottles.
"Thanks." I smiled at them and grabbed a water bottle and ham and egg sandwich.
It wasn't long until Aries, Virgo, Scorpio and Cancer joined us.

We started to talk in quiet whispers when Sagittarius walked in she quietly took a seat and pulled her legs up to her chest. She wasn't taking it well, but of course her boyfriend was near death I wouldn't take it well either in fact she's being quite strong.

I took her hand in mine and gave her a reassuring smile to which she gave a shakey smiled back to me but it didn't reach her eyes.

Aquaruis' POV

I nervously waited for the doctor to come back with my test results, what was taking her so long?

I saw gloves and I smiled to myself before pulling one out of the box and blowing it up and tying it like a balloon. It was then the doctor came in with a clipboard I quickly hid the glove balloon behind my back.

"Okay here the lowdown.." The doctor looked at her clipboard.
"Your vitals are normal, your organs are functioning properly, you have no sprains or broken bones."
I nodded my head already knowing that I was absolutely fine.
"But.." She trailed off.
"But what?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
"It appears that there has been something that has come up."
My heart started to beat fast.
"What is it?" I asked as anxiety crept in.

An////
Ohhhhh sorry another cliffhanger! Haha you guys just love me don't you!

I felt like being a little evil so I decided to do this! Let's hope Aqua's alright! But I can't make any promises also there's still Capricorn I also can't make any promises for him too ;)
Cheerio darlings!
Have a lovely day!