first day of school (for zodiacs)

No ones POV

The next morning the zodaics all scrambled to get ready all the girls asking each other if they looked okay (they wanted to leave a good impression on the students and teachers) the boys were getting tired of wait for the girls so the shouted out for them to hurry up. Rushing into the cars they quicku got in one and drove to school. The 12 zodaics got their locker combinations and their class schedules and started to compare them. Aries dragged sag off to math with her when the bell rang. Gemini and leo then dragged Pi off to social sciences. The rest of the zodaics made their way to english.

Libras POV
I sat down next to Aqua who was busy clicking her pen and Vi sat down next to me.
The teacher walked in and I groaned as I realized it was mr Kellerman.
"Shit." I cursed
"Detention Libra you know no ones to cuss in my class." I glared at him and slumped down in my seat. The door flung open and Taurus stood panting trying to catch his breath.
"Sorry." He gasped for breath "being late." The teacher glared him.
"Detention Taurus." He huffed and muttered under his breath as he walked past vi, aqua and i, I couldn't help but noticed him looking at the spare seat next to Aqua. But he carried on walking to the back of the class and sat with cancer, cap and Scorpio.
I furrowed my eyebrows he obviously likes her but does Aqua like him.
After what seemed like a lifetime the bell went and I waved to Aqua as Vi and I walked math.

•°~~~°•~~~•°~~~°•
Pi, Taurus and I walked out of drama and towards the cafeteria for lunch.
"I still can't believe we have to perform something tomorrow and the music class is coming to watch." Taurus groaned I rolled my eyes.
"Lighten up!" Pisces said rather loudly.
"Fine I'll try." He muttered.
We entered the cafeteria and made our way over to where Aries, leo, scorpio, sag and cap were sitting at.
"Where's Aqua?" I asked I was certain she was in music.
Aries ginned sheepishly.
"I may or may not have thrown a drumstick at the teacher and she took the blame." I sighed why did my best friend have to be so kind hearted and take the blame for everyone.
"How much detentions?" I asked
"A week of after school detentions and she got sent to the principles office."
Then Gemini, cancer and Virgo came and sat down at the table. There was still tension between Gem and Taurus but they just ignored each other.

I chucked my apple in the bin as I walked into the gym to see Aqua sitting there smiling innocently up at me.
"Ello." She said in a horrible British accent. "How do you do?"
"I'm swell!" I said with enthusiasm as I played along.
"Well that's just dandy would you like some tea?" She then asked.
I was about to reply when our pe teacher walked all us 12 zodaics were in pe together.
"Okay I want you to pair up and with someone of the opposite sex." She barked at us and we all hurried to find a partner. I ended up with Leo who winked at me and I giggled.

"You're now doing a three legged race. You have to run 10 laps of the field without stopping and the last pair finished has detention today!"
I heard partners scream for their partner to run faster, some people had tripped over already.

Leo and I were running at a even pace, both of us balanced and we were moving in sync.

Pairs and placings at the end of the race:
1st place
Aries and Scorpio
2nd place
Aqua and Taurus
3rd place
Libra and Leo
4th place
Pisces and Gem
5th place
Sag and Cap
6th place
Vi and Cancer

(No zodaics got detention in pe)