“This is Joe.” I took a breath. “How can I help you,Joe?” she asked.

“I met this girl yesterday...we’ve been talking over the phone and..we finally met yesterday...but she got upset because she found out I was lying about my name...I wanted to tell her that I’m sorry and that I want a second chance for us to be friends..”

“What if this girl is free tonight?” she asked and I smiled,”I would want to ask her if she would like to go to the LA fair with me..” I bit my lip.

“She’d be stupid not to.” Demi said making me smile,”Okay,thanks for the advice,if she’s listening meet me at the fair at 4.” I smiled and hung up.

“Yes!” I cheered.

4:15.

It was 15 minutes after 4 and I have been waiting for Demi outside the fair. “Sorry..I had to do something..” Demi came up to me,I smiled,”I am glad you didn’t bail on me.” I smiled,”You ready?” I asked.

She nodded.

We paid to go inside and got wristbands,”What ride?” I looked at her,she was tying her long ombre hair up into a ponytail. “The scrambler.” Demi smiled.

“Alright.” I smiled and we headed to the scrambler and waited in line.

I looked at her,”I really am sorry..” I looked at her,she looked down,”Apology accepted.” She smiled cheekily. I laughed a little,”I’m also sorry that I made fun of your wardrobe..I should--I never had the rig--”

“It’s fine,Joe...I understand.” she giggled a little. I smiled, we finally got on the ride and I locked us in and the ride started,Demi threw her arms up,”Woo!!” Demi yelled, I laughed and I followed along,she threw her head back,laughing.

..

“Let’s do bumper cars!” I smiled and ran to the bump cars,I got in one and she got in the other.

“Remember to keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times.” the instructor said and the rides began.

I steered my way to Demi and bumped into her. I laughed,”Asshole.” she whispered and drove away,”Excuse me!?” I drove after her,but then someone bumped me into the wall,I heard Demi laugh really loud.

She then drove to me and bumped me into the corner,”Bitch,I whispered to her,laughing.

The ride finally shut up and I got up and helped Demi out. We headed out of the bumper car place,”Ooh,I  dare you to win a prize!” Demi smiled.

“Alright.” I smirked and I handed the man $2 dollars and played the game,I threw the baseballs to the cans to knock them over.

“Wow congratulations! Pick a prize.” the man smiled.

“What stuff animal do you want?” I looked at Demi and she picked the Hello Kitty. “Here you go Ma'am”

“Thank you.” Demi took the animal,then we headed to get something to eat,”Wow,are you sure you’re not a baseball player?” Demi laughed.

I laughed a little,”Pretty sure.” I smiled.

“What you want?” I smiled at her,”I was a funnel cake and sweet tea.” she smiled as she snuggled her hello kitty.

“I’d like one hotdog,2 sweet teas and a funnel cake,please.”  I ordered and handed the woman the money.

“Here’s the one hotdog,two sweet teas and a funnel cake,”Thank you.” I smiled and we found an empty table.

We started eating.

“Ashley and I got separated today..” I sighed,she put down her fork,”Oh,I’m so sorry..”  Demi looked at me sympathetically.

I shrugged,”It’s fine...we both agreed to it..I mean we kept fighting...and she wanted to be pregnant..and I wanted a baby too,but I was tired of her getting upset when she miscarries..” I sighed.

“I understand,Joe..You guys will get back together..I know it...Hollywood loves you guys.” Demi smiled and I shrugged,”I don’t know..we both agreed that we don’t love each other like we once did..” I sighed.

“I’m  sorry..” Demi sighed.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I looked at her,she started playing with her straw,
“It’s complicated..” she bit her lip.

“Oh..I’m sorry..”  I sighed,”You ready for some rides?” I looked at her,she threw away her trash and we went to a scary house.