"I'm fighting Gaara. You'll be fighting Shino." He curtly replied. Rei eyes turned into hearts.

"He's cute and his voice is to die for." She said swooning.

Naruto and Sasuke sweat dropped. "The only time he talked to you was when he threatened to kill you if you didn't move out his way." Naruto said confused.

Rei sighed, "that was the best threat in my whole entire life, I will cherish it forever."

Sasuke scratched his head. Rei was something else. "Well I'm off to start my training. I'll see you guys later." He said and turned around, walking away.

"Let's go check up on my future sister in law and your girlfriend, come on Naruto." Rei said grabbing his hand then she dropped his hand.

"Wait a second, did he say I'll be fighting Shino?"

"I was wondering when that'll hit you." Naruto said grinning.

"Oh man, I don't want to fight Shino. He's my friend. I can't do that to him." She said throwing her hands up.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "You never know, Shino could win." He said

Rei grabbed Naruto's hand again and pulled him towards the hospital. "As if I'll let him win." She said

Rei squeezed Naruto's hand telling him to stop worrying. Rei wondered why Neji would try to kill his own cousin. Hinata is the friendliest person to walk the earth, and super humbled. That's why Rei loved being around her. She fed off of Hinata's positive energy. She wanted to kick Neji's butt for ever hurting her female best friend. Rei sighed, she was really disappointed that she slept through all of the matches. She has to learn to use less chakra while doing her jutsus but let them still have the same amount of damage.

Rei opened the door to Hinata's room. "Hinata, It's me and Naruto." She said softly as she walked towards her bed.

Naruto walked on the other side of Hinata's bed.

"Hey Naruto-kun, Hey Rei." Hinata said giving them a weak smile. Naruto gave the Hyuga a bright smile. "You did great Hinata, I never knew you could fight like that! You think you could teach me how to move as fast as you?" He asked

Hinata looked at Naruto with surprised. Rei guessed Hinata thought Naruto was going to look at her differently for losing. Rei frowned, how could Neji be so cruel to someone like Hinata.

"Hai, of course Naruto-kun." Hinata said kindly. "Congratulations on winning your matches. I will be there to cheer you both on at the finals." She added.

Naruto faced turned determined, "I'm going to destroy Neji for causing you so much pain." He said looking down at Hinata.

Rei added fiercely, "and I better not find him on the streets or it'll be me and him."

Hinata looked at her friends in awe then blushed as she realized Naruto's words. "Neji has his reasons for hating me." She said looking down. "It's my family's fault for making him who is."

Rei patted Hinata's hand, getting her attention. "I'm sure you did nothing to make him want to kill you. Don't think you deserve anything like that." She said. "Because you don't."

Hinata nodded her head as her eyes filled with tears. Naruto eyes widen. "Oh no Hinata don't cry come onnnn we didn't do anything wrong" he said freaking out.

"Don't be a dobe Naruto." Rei said as Hinata giggled. "Those are obviously tears of joy."

Rei walked to the door, she was going to go see if she could find Kakashi and ask him to train her for the finals.
"I'll be back to visit you tomorrow Hinata, I'll bring cookies as well." She said, "Naruto take care of Hinata!"
Naruto waved her off and Hinata waved to her, telling her bye and thanks.