Chapter 35

The night of the Prom
Sadie's Pov:
Today is going to be hectic. Me and Carly woke up early and got ready. After breakfast and running around my house making sure everything is ready, we headed towards downtown. "So are you ready for tonight" "so ready I can't wait this is gonna be so fun" I sat in the chair across from Carly when we stepped into the hair salon. "Hey sweetie what do you wanna do with your hair today" a older lady who had gorgeous brown hair walked over and started playing with my hair.

"I'm think maybe put it up in a bun with a piece of braided hair wrapped around it" "ok you got it and that will look great with your hair" as she was working on my hair another lady moved Carly over so that we were next to each other. Once she started working on Carly's hair we all started talking. "I hope you ladies have fun tonight with your guys" "thanks it's supposed to be from 7 to midnight" "ooh late night but it's Saturday so I guess not a big deal" me and Carly were giggling and having a good time while the two ladies did our hair.

Carly ended up having her hair curled and layered with some highlights which looked great. After two or three hours we paid and left to go to the nail salon. We both got the French for our toes since our heels are open toed. I got a deep royal blue color for my nails while Carly got a light lime almost looking color to match her dress. With our nails and hair done we both went back to my house and just watched tv for awhile it was only noon and we had enough time left.

"GIRLS LUNCH IS READY" me,Carly, Johanna, and Emeely went running to the kitchen trying to see who would be first.
Emeely came over to hang out with Johanna but they both ended up sitting with us. For lunch mom made us some chicken Cesar wraps and homemade ice tea with lemon. "Your hair and nails look great can't wait till you two have your dresses and makeup on" we told Emeely what our dresses looked like while Jo said they would do our make up.

Three hours later after lunch and Netflix, Jo and Em chased us upstairs to my room where everything was set up. I sat in the chair while Jo and Em started on my makeup. Carly ran to my speaker and plugged in her Phone. She played a mix of Melanie Martinez, 1D, and 5sos for Em since she and Ashton were about to have their one year anniversary. "OW JO STOP" "EM DONT PUSH ME I STABBED HER EYE" "IT WASNT MY FAULT YOUR IN THE WAY" "CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP SCREAMING"

Jo and Em both keep pushing each other and wouldn't stop fighting over who did what while I tried not to get stabbed or hit. But Carly was covering her face and text Justin and Mason from my phone. Until this happened. "Alright Jo finish the last bit of make up while I set up her shoes and dress in the bathroom" Jo nodded and finished the little make up left then immediately started with Carly's makeup.

I walked into the bathroom with Em and started to get into the dress and make sure everything fit with help from Emeely. It was currently around 5 o'clock and Em ran to grab her phone. After five minutes she came back into the room but brought with her Ashton and Alex. "You girls look gorgeous" I smiled "thanks ash" him and Alex sat on my bed and we all talked and messed around until Carly was ready to get her dress and shoes on.

After we were ready and done with everything we thanked Em and Jo before they left for their double date with the boys. "It was really fun no problems now when I get back I want all the details of your night young lady" I laughed while hugging Johanna. "I promise I will tell you everything". When they left mom came down stairs with her camera and we started taking pictures and five minutes later the boys came.

Mason walked straight over to me and kissed my lips quickly. "You look absolutely beautiful babe" "thanks you don't look to bad your self". About 100 pictures later it was 6:50 and we had to leave for the prom. When we got to the school everything was decorated in light pink, blue and greens for spring colors. "Wow everything looks great" Carly gaped at the streamers and numerous lights wrapped around the poles and tables. "I agree look they even set up a little dance floor so we don't have to bump into chairs and tables". A lot of people had already shown up and were sitting at the different tables in their social groups. Mason ended up pulling me over to a table for four with the other two following us. A couple girls in me and Carly's classes came up and we talked with them. Kelly and Susie were here with a two of the football players so Mason and Justin went to their table to talk with the guys.