Chapter 8

Outfit for their date^^^^^
Sadie's Pov
The next day after school I met Mason at his locker. I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek. Well I tried I was to short to reach over his shoulder. "What are you doing" he laughed. "I was gonna give you a kiss" "aww but your too short aren't you babe" I poured and crossed my arms "fine no kiss for you then"

I was walking away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. He turned me around and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. We pulled away after a couple of minutes and just smiled while staring into each other's eyes.

"Sadie would you like to go on a date tonight with me" "I would love to what time and where" "I'll be at your house around 8 and the destination is a surprise" I pouted again "please tell me pretty please" "nope but I will drive you home and let you get ready" "alright fine"

Mason took my hand and dragged me to his car where Carly was waiting for us. I got in the passenger seat as Carly got in the back. "So you excited for the date" Carly smiled at me. I looked at her confused "he just asked me how do you know about it" "he tells me everything he does to make sure it's perfect for you"

I smile and look over toward Mason. His cheeks are red and he keeps staring at the road while driving not looking at me. "Aww that's so sweet" he blushes more clearly embarrassed. "Ok so I care about a date it's nothing to get all mushy about" me and Carly just laugh as he pulls into my drive way.

I lean over and kiss his cheek before getting out of the car. "Bye guys" "bye Sadie" "bye babe" I walked toward the door as I hear the car leave and drive away. I walk in and walk to my room where I ask Jo to pick out an outfit for me while I take a shower. I come out in a towel and grab the clothes and go back to the bathroom to change.

I put on a pink and tan striped shirt and jean shorts before having Jo fish tail braid my long hair. Then I put on pink lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner and blush with eyes shadow. "So where is he taking you" me and Jo walked to the kitchen and sit down while drinking some tea.

I shrug "I'm not sure he won't tell me" she smiled at me "have fun but not to much fun". I laugh "of course you would say that Jo" "so are you gonna go out tonight" "no Emeely had to go back home while Ashton had to go back on tour" "what do you mean?" "Oh I forgot to say Emeely is dating Ashton Irwin from 5sos" "really nice"

I look at the time and see its 7:55 then I hear a car door shut and the door bell ring. I put on my sandals and grab my purse then open the door. "You look gorgeous" Mason says as he grabs my hand and kisses my cheek."thanks you look great too" I blush. I close the door and we both get into his car.

As we're driving I notice we are heading toward the beach. We finally arrive and Mason jumps out and runs to my side to open the door for me. "Aww such a gentleman" "always" he winks. We walk toward the sand when I notice no one is here and there is a basket with a huge blanket sitting in the sand. I smile at Mason as we sit down and look at the sunset and the waves. "It's so beautiful Mason" (ready for a cheesy moment) "not as beautiful as you but I agree"

We eat the sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries he packed. Then we lay down on the blanket and look at the stars. "Mason this date has been perfect thank you" "your welcome beautiful". He kisses my cheek and pulls me closer by my waist. I turn my head as he turns his and we both slowly lean in closer till our lips touch.

Our lips moved in sinc (idk how to spell) and all I felt were butterfly's and fireworks everywhere. His tongue licked my bottom lip ask for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and he deeped the kiss. We both broke away as it got more heated both of us needing air. He pecked my lips once more before standing up and holding his Hand out to me.

"We should head back its getting late" I smiled and grabbed his hand getting up. He grabbed the blanket and basket before grabbing my hand and walking towards the car. He held my hand as he drove me home. He pulled into my drive way and walked me to the door. "Thanks again for tonight best first date ever" "your welcome and I agree" he kissed my cheek and hand then walked back to his car and left.

I walked upstairs and got into pjs while brushing my hair out and taking off the makeup. I then called Carly and told Jo about the date before I got really tired. So I laid down and fell asleep. Life is perfect..... For now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't kill me just wait for the next chapter! One spoiler: lots of drama
So I hope you loved this chapter. Their first date woooo and there are 98 reads I'm super happy I never thought people would like this book!!!! Anyway GOODNIGHT!!! See y'all later ~S