Chapter 20

Mason's Pov
A few days later: the cops came and got us all since we were hanging out at my house. They said that they may have found Sadie. Apparently there was two suspicious men hanging out by an abandoned house. We all got in our cars and followed the cops to a road I didn't even know was there. Me, Carly and Justin were in my truck parked in the grass with my parents, Sadie's mom, and her sister in the car next to us.

We sat in the cars for 15 minutes since the cops said it could be dangerous for us to go all the way down to the house. "What if they don't find her here what if this is nothing? Will we ever see her again?" "Carly don't say that!! They will find her or she will find her way back ok" Justin tried to comfort Carly and give her hope but to be honest I'm thinking the same thing. "I'm not sure if this is the house she's in"

All of sudden I was hit in the back of my head. "Owwww what the hell" I look back at Justin. "I'm not sorry you guys are losing hope look I get that it's been two weeks, I'm a little doubtful to but I still have hope. You guys need to get it together and stop doubting everything and start believing that we will find her and that she will come back to us"

"Justin's right" I nod in agreement at Carly. "This isn't a good time to give up and doubt everything" "yeah" "good now that you two are better look the cops are coming" we got out of the car as did the adults and Jo. I started to frown when I noticed that Sadie wasn't with them. "Sorry but it was just trespassers at an abandoned house no Sadie or any clues if she was there" "looks like we keep looking" I can tell that when Sadie's mom said that she was on the edge of breaking down.

We just got back in the cars and went back home. Carly and Jo came to my room with me and Justin. We all sat down and just talked about Sadie and when we think we'll find her. Jo said her and her mom will be staying at our house for a while so that if the cops need is we're all together. Later that night after eating and watching a movie we all fell asleep hoping that when we wake up Sadie is there with us.

Sadie's Pov
It's been two weeks of beatings, little food, and barely any water. Even though I'm sure I may not make it out of here I'm still going to try. In a few minutes when the younger guys opens the door I'll try to stab him with this piece of glass I broke off the cup they gave me earlier.
I know the younger looking guys is Parker and the older one is Mark.

I heard the lock click and I quickly stood up and put the glass behind my back trying to hide it. Parker walked in and sat down at the small table they put in here. "Good morning beautiful" "what do you want" come on Parker get closer to me. He walked toward me so he was right infront of me "don't ever talk to me like that got it" I looked down and smiled so he wouldn't see. "Got it" he pulled my face up so I quickly looked sad.

"Aww baby don't be sad" I brought my hand around slowly so he wouldn't see, but I was to slow and he saw. He slapped me so that I fell to the floor. "Look bitch you won't hurt me or else you will be in more pain then ever" I quickly kicked his legs so he fell then I stabbed him in both legs so he can't walk. And for fun and extra precaution I kicked him in the Nuts. He grabbed my foot and tried to hold me there but I grabbed the chair and I threw it at him. When he let me go I ran and closed the door quickly locking it.

Not knowing where Mark was scared me so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bigger knife and a phone. I ran to the front door and I flung it open and I ran all the way to the end of the road. I looked at the road sign and then I quickly dialed 911 told them where I was, who I was and what has happened to me. When I thought I was safe I wasn't. A hand covered my mouth and pulled me back but I still had the knife so I swung my arm back to stab them. They grabbed my arm and turned me around it was mark. "Hell no you aren't leaving your coming with me" he tried pulling me but I quickly stabbed his arm and pulled away from him. I ended up falling but I could hear the cop car sirens.

I started to cry a mix between happy and hurt tears. My whole body was in pain from bruises and slap marks. I saw mark get up and then he hit me so I kicked him and when he punched me I grabbed his arm and bit him. Then when he raise his arm to hit me again the cops came up and held their guns out at him. One cop came over while others arrested mark and helped me up, bringing me to an ambulance. I sat on the back while paramedics checked to make sure I would be ok and everything. I told the cops where the house was and that I locked Parker in the room I was locked in. I gave them the key and then I answered questions for another officer.

After a while I heard my name being shouted and when I turned my head I saw my family and friends. "SADIE" my mom and Jo were the first ones to hug me. All three of us crying and hugging never letting go. Then I hugged the Russell's, then Justin, Carly, and lastly mason. They all started asking questions and constantly checking to see if I'm ok. I would just laugh and say I'm fine. Mason wouldn't let go of my hand them after a while he let go and his arm never left my waist.

The paramedics then said I had to go to the hospital just to make sure I'm fine. I told everyone to go and meet me there but mason said he would stay with me. On the way to the hospital mason held me and just sat and stare at me. I eventually made him talk because it got weird. "Mason your stare is creepy" "sorry Babe" I laughed lightly. "It's fine" I kissed his cheek "I'm so glad your back" "I'm glad to" we smiled at each other. Then after awhile we both leaned in and kissed. It turned into making out when the ambulance stopped and we pulled away from each other.

A nurse and Doctor set me up in a room and for the rest of the day and night I spent time with my family and friends. At 10 everyone left to go to sleep except Carly, Justin, and mason. Carly and Justin slept in the chairs while mason slept with me on the bed. Tomorrow I can leave and go home. It's almost Christmas so I guess me escaping is a Christmas miracle. Yea you could say that.

I'm just glad to be back with the crazy people that I love!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Comment and vote
What should happen next chapter?
Was this chapter good?
I would love for some feedback. I'm also super happy this book has 446 reads and is getting more. I'm glad people really like it, this being my first book. I'm not a great writer but I try. Have a great night everyone!! ~S