Chapter 22

Sadie's Pov
The next morning there was knocking on the door then it opened and I felt someone sit down beside me. "Wake up babe, the Doctors said you can leave, your mom is signing all the papers now" mason stepped back while I sat up, rubbed my eyes and yawned. It has been two days since I got to the hospital and they are now letting me go which I'm glad about.

Mason helps me up then hands me a bag that has an outfit, makeup, brush and tooth paste with toothbrush. After I get dressed and ready, I grab the bag, my phone and Mason's hand letting him drag me towards my mom. She hugged and kissed my cheek then we all walked to the car and drove towards Mason's house first. Me and mason were in the back seat sitting next to each other. His arms were wrapped around me and my back was kind of pushed against his chest. "Hey babe" he whispered in my ear making me smile. "Yea Mase" "wanna go out with me tonight" "sure what time" "I'll pick you up at 7:30" "how should I dress" "casual like for a fair or arcade or a trail don't dress formal"

After we dropped mason off at his house, we went home. I watched two movies with my mom and Jo, then we had lunch. While mom was catching up on some tv show, me and Jo ran upstairs to my room. We hooked up her phone to my speaker and she put on 5 Seconds of summer. We both laughed as we yelled out the lyrics to "Good Girls". "SHES A GOOD GIRL HASN'T BEEN CAUGHT" "SHE SAID TO ME FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT" "CUZ GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT" Jo then fell to my bed after yelling the lyrics to "jet black heart" and "she's kinda hot". "Ok we sang three songs now you have to help me get ready. You pick out the outfit and I'll start heating up my curling iron"

Jo ran to my closet and picked out a White shirt, jean shorts, brown boots and pink cover up (the picture above^^^^). I put the outfit on and let Johanna curl my hair to perfection. Then I applied my makeup, added a necklace and bracelet to my outfit. I grabbed my tan purse and put my phone, money, lip gloss and keys into it. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:25 and right as I was walking downstairs I heard a car horn beeping outside. I said bye to my mom and Jo then went outside getting into Mason's black Range Rover. He leaned over the console and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful Sadie" "thanks you look great too"

I started to blush. He smiled then started to drive, after awhile he pulls out a bandana and tells me to tie it around my head so I can't see. We finally stop and mason runs around the car and opens my door for me. I grip his arm tightly so I don't trip and fall since I can't see. "It's ok babe I won't let you fall don't worry" "see for some reason that doesn't make me not worry about fall or running into something" he starts to laugh but then stops and stands behind me. He slowly unties the bandana allowing me to see, but all I see is trees. "Where are we mase" "we are here" he walks in between the trees and pulls the leaves back to reveal a beautiful water fall and pretty flowering meadow. There was a blanket and basket with candles as the only light source, except the stars.

He sat down and opened the basket as I sat down next to him. He handed me a can of soda and my favorite food, Taco Bell. I had a chicken quesadilla and soft taco while he had some nachos and soft tacos. I started to laugh "what" "nothing mase it's just funny that you don't have to try and make a romantic meal when some girls would be pissed if you brought them Taco Bell on a date" "that's why you are better then other girls" I smiled and kissed him quickly before returning back to my food. After we ate we laid down on the blanket and looked at the stars while talking.

WARNING if you read past this point there will be some sexual content of you aren't comfortable with that plz skip past it to the last paragraph!!!!

At one point he stopped looking at the stars and just keep staring at me. I turned my head and almost gasped at how close we really were to each other. "What" I questioned blushing "nothing your just really gorgeous" I blushed brighter "thanks" he smiled and leaned in. I leaned in too and connected our lips. The kiss started out sweet and gentle, but as it continued it got more heated. Mason moved so that he was hovering over me, but doesn't break the kiss. He lips left mine and started to trail from my jaw to under my ear which is my soft spot.

I moaned loudly as he left an opened mouth kiss there and bit softly at it. My hands found their way under Mason's shirt and ran up and down his 6 pack. He shivered slightly at my touch but kept kissing and biting my neck softly. My legs wrapped around his torso as he sat up with me straddling his lap. His lips met mine as his hands came up to my shoulders and slowly started to take off my jacket. I broke the kiss and start to kiss his jawline making my way down his neck.

Mason's hands rested on my thighs, I could feel him getting harder by the second since I'm sitting in his lap. He tilted his head to the side as my lips got to the base of his neck. As I started to leave a hickey he started to lift my shirt up, so I pulled away slightly so he could get it over my head. I was them left in my shorts and a lace bra. I took my necklace and bracelet off then our lips connected again. My hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt wanting it off. Hey an eye for an eye, a shirt for a shirt. After his shirt was off my shorts and his pants came off too. He was left in boxers and I was left in my white lace bra and matching panties.

"God your absolutely perfect Sadie" he unclipped my bra and took it off then trailed kisses from my neck, down my chest and stomach to the tops of my underwear. He looked up at me as if asking if it was ok. I nodded and he slowly slid them down my legs whiling kissing my hip bone and the inside of my thighs. I cupped his face in my hands and brought his lips back up to mine, kissing him rough and passionately. He reached into his wallet and took out a condom. He pulled back from the kiss and pulled his boxers down. I leaned up on my elbows from my laying position, biting my bottom lip and watching him. He put the condom on and looked at me.

"You absolutely sure about this" "yes" "alright" he hovered over me and gently pushed me back down as he kissed me. At first when he entered me it hurt a little since I was a virgin but after a while it didn't hurt anymore. I moaned out his name as he thrusted into me. My hands wound in his hair tugging at it making him moan and groan. His hands held my hips against his as he thrusted into me a little faster. He left a couple love bites on my neck as I moaned out his name again. We both moaned one last time once we reached our climaxes. After a while Mason kissed my cheek and I rested my head against his chest as he held me in his arms.

I knew we would have to leave soon but I didn't want to. "Come on babe we got to get going" "alright" we both got dressed. Then he packed up the picnic and I grabbed my purse. In the car i texted Jo to let me in the house once I got there. Mason walked me to the door and said good night. He kissed me then walked to his car and left. Once I got to my room, I took a shower and then got ready for bed. I fell asleep right as my head hit the pillow.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Comment and vote
Hope you liked the chapter.
I made this one a little longer and
I'll try to be better at updating everyday.
Have a good night! ~S