Chapter 30

Above are Sadie and Carly's school clothes^^^
Sadie's Pov
I woke up with a scream. I sit up quickly and look around. Wait...what? I'm in my room? Was that all a dream? My mom and Johanna came running into my room. "Are you ok!??!?!??" I nodded "then why did you scream?" "Bad dream" my mom nodded and walked out of my room but Jo sat at the end of my bed. "Wanna talk about it" "no but I wanna ask what day is it today" "it's wensday and you better get ready you have school in an hour" I nodded and Jo walked out.

I got dressed and as I'm putting on my my white shoes and straightening my black shirt out Carly walks in. She's wearing her favorite maroon shirt with an anchor above water and moon and stars on it. Her ripped jean shorts that match mine and her black converse. We both pick up our matching backpacks,mine blue hers pink,

and head to my car since Mason dropped her off this morning before his morning football practice

and head to my car since Mason dropped her off this morning before his morning football practice. Once we got to school we sat at the bleachers to watch them on the field.

"Hey Carly" "yea" "I had a freaky dream last night" "what about" "well it was about tonight when we got to the place we had to be at a table and lane next to Heather, Bianca, Elizabeth, and Nicole. Basically they were bitches then when I went to the bathroom Heather and Bianca stabbed and beat me up then I woke up" "creepy do you think that will happen tonight because I feel like that's a sign" "you dumbass don't tell me that cuz then it might happen" Carly shook her head "I doubt they will have the balls to do that"

After that we continued to watch Mason and Justin till the bell rang. After four periods it was time for lunch. As I walked in Bianca and her "Bitch Squad" were pointing and laughing at me and Carly. Mason and Justin were with the football team so me and Carly sat with some girls that are in our classes. "Hey Becky, Savannah, And Melissa" "hey Sadie, hey Carly" "blah blah" *girl talk*.

After school me and Carly headed back to my house to get ready. Carly had a bag with the clothes and shoes she would wear tonight for our double date. We went to my room and I changed into my outfit first. (Below)

I applied my makeup and curled my hair

I applied my makeup and curled my hair. I walked out of my bathroom and started to put on my shoes while Carly put on her outfit. (Carly's outfit below)