Chapter 9

Sadie's Pov: a week after the date

It is Thursday and I'm sitting in 5th hour with Mason. We are doing the project and I look up and I see Heather smiling at me. Why is she smiling? I look back down and continue what I'm doing. "No why did you add the acid to that" I look at him "cause the paper said to" "no it did- oh never mind it did"

I laughed and kissed his cheek before continuing. I hear a chair move and can tell some one is walking past me. I don't look up but when the person is standing next to me I look up to see....Heather you guessed right. "And what can I help you with today" she smiled very falsely "I would like to speak with you"

I laughed "and I don't want to speak to you why should I care what you have to say" she glared at me then we both watched as our teacher had to leave to do something. "I won't ask again your lucky I don't drag you out of this class now follow me" "no bitch go away" Mason looks up and mouths "you ok" I nod and we continue working.

Heather huffs then walks away. After that everything was fine until after 6th hour. I was at my locker with Carly and we were talking when one of Heathers minions came up to me."what do you want" "don't get mad at me" she paused and smiled at something behind me. "You should be mad at that"

Me and Carly turned only to find Heather pushing someone against the locker and kissing them while running her hands up and down their body. The guy grabs her shoulder and holds her out at arms length. Wait WHAT "Carly take me home right now" Mason is standing right there and just let His ex kiss him.

Carly grabbed my wrist and took me to her car. But as we are leaving I hear my name being called. "SADIE" I don't turn I just keep walking trying to get to her car before he gets to me. "Sadie wait let me explain what happened I didn't cheat she-" I turned and glared at him.

"NO DONT I don't want to hear lies I saw what happened you and her were kissing you didn't pull away" I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist "Sadie please it's not like that" "don't touch me and don't talk to me" I ran to Carly's car and waiting for carly.

All I saw was Carly yelling and Mason yelling back then Carly slapped him yelled one last thing before getting in the car. I rolled down the window "if it wasn't obvious we're through" I said trying to hold back tears. He started to cry but he went to his car and got in and just sat there for awhile as we drove away.

I started crying but I didn't sob till I got to my room. I laid down and cried for awhile till emeely and Jo came. Carly told them what happened and they stayed with me because Carly had to leave.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you sis" emeely said even tho I'm not her sister we are close. Jo hugged me as I sat there crying into her shoulder. "I thought he really liked me I feel stupid" Jo looked at me "you are not stupid ok he is if he can't see how awesome and fantastic you are that is his fault" I smiled and stopped crying.

"I shouldn't cry over a guy but I really liked him probably even loved him but I don't know anymore" Emeely and Jo just smiled and said goodnight to me as I yawned and laid down again. I closed my eyes and feel asleep. I only have to see him tomorrow and then it's the weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo that happened. I hope y'all like it. Don't kill me and have a great thanks giving I might or might not update tomorrow depends. HAVE A GOODNIGHT!!! ~S