Chapter 21

Sadie's Pov
The next day I was still in the hospital and mason,Carly and Justin were there too. Me and Carly had half an hour of girl talk while the boys left to grab lunch. We talked about her and Justin, what happened when I was taken and mason. Now I bet your thinking "well what about school and your other friends?" and I'll answer that question. We are on holiday break for Christmas and New Years. Yea it sucks being taken two weeks before Christmas, but I'm glad I'm with my family and people I love.

Right when Cary asks me to tell her what happened while I was taken. "So tell me everything that happened if it's ok I know that it was not a good experience and you might not want to talk about, sorry I asked!!!" Mason and Justin walked in. "Way to go babe you made her uncomfortable when she should relax" "shut up Justin" mason sat next to me while Justin and Carly argued in front of us. "If you both could shut up for a second I could tell you that I will tell you what happened if you wanna know but it's a little hard so yea"

They all looked at me and waiting for me to tell them everything. Mason held my hand and rubbed my back. "So after I bought the lemonade I was walking toward you guys but someone put a hand over my mouth and pulled me into a building. He told me "scream and you die" so I didn't do anything just let him drag me. We got to a car and the other guy Mark was the driver. When we got to the house Parker took me to the room and threw me in and locked the door." Carly and Justin were sitting and listening, almost hanging onto every word I said. "After a couple days Mark came in and gave me a little water and the only food I would eat for four more days. They only gave me half a glass of water about every 3 days and some food every 4 or 5 days. Mark was the only one to come in, but if I did anything or made him mad he would hit or kick me."

At that point tears started to form at the bottom of my eye, begging to fall. "A week later Parker came in the room and talk to me but I never talked to him. It pissed him off so he would slap me. That went on for a couple days and after 2 weeks I was done being hurt and I wanted to get out. So one morning after Mark gave me water, I broke the glass. Parker came in and I fought him and used the glass to stab his leg so he couldn't stop me. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and phone. Then I ran to the end of the street and called the cops. After they said they were on their way Mark came up behind me and tried to take me back. I went to stab him but he grabbed the knife and went to stab me when the police pulled up and stopped him. Then I sat in the ambulance and then I saw you guys."

After I finished I had tears running down my cheeks and so did Carly. Mason turned me toward him, he wiped the tears away and hugged me. I tighten my grip around him after a minute. He kissed my cheek and pulled away. "I'm sorry you had to go through that babe" "I'm alright now". We then ate some lunch and talked about other things. After a couple hours Justin had to go home and be with his family and Carly went to her house where both our parents and my sis were. Both our families were sad that I would be in the hospital but mason stayed with me so they were a little ok with it.

"Knock knock sweetheart" mason was still asleep but I was up when my mom and Jo walked in with presents. "The Russell's said mason can stay but tonight he has to go home but we brought yalls presents" "thanks mom and it's ok he can go now if he wants I'm fine" I threw a pillow at the sleeping boy in the chair next to me. "AAHHHH" and he fell out of the chair. "Who the he- oh hey Mrs.woods" he waved from the ground. I start to laugh and he glares at me, but i just talk with my mom and sis. "Merry Christmas ma, merry Christmas Jo" "merry Christmas sissy" I laugh at the name. My mom hands me the presents I got from everyone. I thank her and tell her to tell the others I said thanks. Mom and Jo eventually leave and mason lays with me for awhile.

"I'm sorry Sadie but I got to go spend time with the fam" "I get it it's fine go have fun" "Kay bye love you" he kisses my cheek and hugs me. "Love you and merry Christmas" he laughs then leaves. Since its late and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning I decide it's time to sleep. I look out the window next to my bed and just watch the world outside the hospital till my eyelids drop and I fall into a deep sleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Merry Christmas!!!!! And sorry I didn't make one earlier or yesterday but the holidays get busy as you know. Have a wonderful night and stay safe those of you who are at Christmas parties and stuff! Good night loves! ~S