Chapter 23

Carly's bikini is pink and Sadie's is white^^^^^^^^^!!!!!

Sadie's Pov
Me and Jo decided to have a girls day. We called Carly and her mom and they are now heading over here. Mrs. Russell, Carly, Jo, me and our mom are going to get our nails and hair done at a salon. A couple hours after we are all done we head to the movies. "So what movie are we watching" me and Carly ask at the same time.

"How about "Daddy's home"?" Our moms reply. Me, Carly and Jo agree and we all get tickets, snacks,and drinks. We find seats and watch the movie. After the movie Mr. Russell calls and asks if we want to have a bbq at the beach. We say yes, jo and Carly call their bfs while we get ready. Once we get to the beach we find mason and David (his dad) setting the bbq up.

Justin and Alex (Jo's Bf) would be there in a couple minutes. Us girls went in the water and our moms stayed in the sand on towels, tanning. "So Jo tell us about Alex all we know about him is that you guys met at collage and have been dating for three years" I nodded agreeing with Carly. "Well he is 5'10 has dark brown hair that is a little long. He's super sweet and smart. His eyes are a beautiful blueish green color. And he has two sister, their twins. Addison and Allison. Yea his parents named all their kids with A names" me and Carly laughed.

"He sounds perfect for you" "we both are kinda nerdy but he is a super geek he knows almost everything about marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and lord of the rings and the hobbit" Carly started to laugh. "You just literally named everything my dad loves" we all started laughing but when I accidentally choked on salt water, we all laughed hard and held our stomachs. "Oooo there's Alex imma go get him before mom says something" I just laughed because our mom will embarrass us no
Matter what.

Carly looked behind me, then at me "looks like our boyfriends are coming to us" "they know we're lazy we won't go up there to them" then all of a sudden Carly jumped on my back. "CARLY AHHHH" I tried to push her off before I drown. "Carry me" when I could stay above water I look back at her. "Your lucky you didn't kill me like holy shit I saw my life flash before me" "Sadie your so dramatic" "whatever" then I dived underwater. Carly jumped off my back and slapped my arm when we came back up. "Sadie I couldn't breath wth" "now you know how I felt" "hahaha very funny" I laughed and smiled at her "I know right"

Then I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me to a very muscular chest. "Hey mason, hey Justin" Justin wrapped his arms around Carly. "So what are you ladies talking about" "well Sadie almost killed me so there is no talking happening" I laughed at Carly while she smiled. "You almost killed me first" "well I'm sorry babe" then we both burst out laughing when she makes a kissy face at me. "Y'all are crazy" "yea but you guys love it" I turned around and kissed Mason. When I went to pull away Mason put his hand on the back of my neck and held my lips against his. Carly made gagging noises as Justin laughed. Then Mason finally pulled away.

"Look I know y'all are together but I don't want to see you make out with my best friend thanks a bunch" I laughed and hugged Carly. "Aww someone's jealous" then I kissed her cheek. "Of course I am" she said playing along. I chuckled and shook my head. Mason and Justin brought out a football and started throwing it back and forth. Me and Carly then talked and laughed while swimming to the shore. When we got out of the water and were walking to the towels we heard two wolf whistles from behind us. Of course they guys would be watching us get out of the water. Horny ass teens!

We got to the towels and started to tan. After a couple minutes we laid on our stomachs and unhooked our bikinis so our backs won't have tan lines. We sat up holding our bikinis against our chests and ask Mason and Justin to clip them back together for us. But of course boys are boys so instead they grabbed the strings on our tops and took them out of our hands. Me and Carly screamed and grabbed the towels covering ourselves as the guys laughed. Jo, mom, and Carly's parents didn't bother to help us they just laughed at us. Me and Carly looked at each other then made our selves cry and we turned away from Mason and Justin. We heard them walk towards us. "Aww don't cry we're sorry we didn't mean to make y'all upset" when they hugged us we turned and punched them where the sun don't shine then we grabbed our tops that they dropped. "Don't ever do that to us" we went behind a tree and held a towel up and slipped our tops back on.

When we walked over to the table ready to eat, the boys were still laying on in the sand in pain. Me and Carly decided to walk over and help them. I knelt down next to Mason "hey babe" "hi" he said in a semi squeaky voice. I grabbed his hand helped him up, then I kissed his cheek and dragged him to the table. Carly did the same with Justin, and we waited for the food to be done. My mom and Carly's mom were laughing and talking with Carly's dad. Jo, Alex, Carly, Justin, Mason and me were talking and getting to know Alex. After a little while Mr. Russell was done and we all grabbed a plate and food then sat back down and began eating.

The adults went and walked down the beach. My mom was talking to a guy and they were laughing. Which is a good thing after my dad passed she has been lonely, she needs someone to take care of her. Us kids went back in the water but we mostly just stayed in couples. "Hey baby" Mason wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes" "what are you doing in two days" "I don't know but I can bet I'll probably be with you and or Carly. Why?" "That's right you'll be with me because it's your birthday and I have plans all day and maybe even the night with you" I laughed "ok then looks like I have plans in two days"

Mason picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked around the water holding me, then he stopped. He slowly leaned in and kissed me gently. Of course I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his hair. Our kiss got a little more heated but since we aren't alone we pulled back and he rested his forehead on mine. "COME ON LOVE BIRDS WE ARE LEAVING" I laughed but when Mason went to put me down I held him tighter. "Noooo carry me to the car" I whined. "Ughh fine but you owe me" I kissed him quickly right next to his lips "there I don't owe you anymore" "you tease!!!" I laughed while he carried me.

Alex & Jo went to his house while Carly, Justin and her parents went to their house. Mason came with me and my mom to our house. After we showered and got dressed, me and Mason cuddled and watch Netflix till we both fell asleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Comment and Vote!!
I'm on a trip so I might publish another chapter. Hope you liked it and the next chapter will skip to Sadie's birthday so you can see what happens. *smirks*
Have a nice day! ~S