Chapter 16

Sorry to those who don't like sexually scenes or parts. And sorry about it not being a good chapter because I'm not that good at writing sex scenes.
Sadie's Pov
Once my shirt was gone his lips slowly left my neck and made their way down to my chest. My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt and tugged on it. It was taken off immediately and thrown somewhere across the room. My hands then ran up and down Mason's toned chest and 6 pack. Thank you football practices!

My fingers lightly tracing the outline of his abs. He shivered but continued kissing my chest. His lips went right above my bra and kissed the skin that could be seen there, then they went below my bra and trailed down my stomach before returning to my lips. My hands left his 6 pack and tangled in his hair lightly tugging at it. Mason groaned against my lips, while pressing his hips into mine. His hands went behind my back lifting me off the bed slightly. His fingers found the clip of my bra and he unhooked it slowly sliding the straps down my arm.

When my bra was gone his lips went from my lips down my neck and in between my boobs and down my stomach to the top of my pants. He looked in my eyes, asking permission and as soon as I nodded my pants were gone. I then brought my hands down to his pants and unbuttoned and unzipped them as he slid out of them. Now we were both left in our underwear, my heart started beating faster. I'm so nervous about this but on the other hand I'm not it's weird. I worry but there is nothing to worry about. Mason brings his lips to mine while slowly slipping my panties down my legs when all of a sudden someone knocks on his door.

Thank god for locks. Mason jumps up and puts on sweat pants while I grab a shirt and pull my underwear up quickly hiding under a blanket. Mason opens the door a little to see who it is. "Hey Mason is Sadie still here or did she leave" oh my god Carly almost saw me and Mason about to have sex. "Yea she's still here but she's sleeping" "oh ok well I'm tired so good night Mason" "night sis" he closes the door and walks over to the bed. He hovers over me before kissing my nose, my head, both my cheeks then my lips. "Maybe it's good we had an interruption, meaning we've only been dating for 2 months maybe we should wait a while before doing "it"" I started laughing at his explanation "omg babe your hilarious"

He just shrugs before laying beside me. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling my back closer to his chest. I can feel that he is obviously still excited. I hear him sigh before he stands up. I look over at Mason "where you going" "I need a shower" "yea a cold one it's very obvious" I burst out laughing while Mason just grunts and walks to his bathroom. I grab the remote and I turn his flat screen on. I go onto his Netflix account and find my favorite tv show Law and Order SVU.

I can hear the shower running so I know he won't be out for a while. I grab one of his big shirts and his smallest pairs of shorts and I slip them on. I grab my phone and text my mom.
"Hey mom I'll be sleeping over at Carly's tonight I'll be home in the morning or early afternoon" after I read her reply I put my phone on the charger and I slipped under the covers. I watched as Olivia and Elliot were trying to find the rapist and the girl who was kidnapped.

After a while Mason came out in boxers and a shirt. He slid under the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest. "Eww your hair is getting water on my face" he laughed and shook his hair in my face "Ewwwww stopppppp" I pushed him away but he held me tighter not letting go. I was trying to watch my show but Mason wouldn't stop poking me. "Mason" I whined "what" "stooooppppp your being annoying" "no I'm not" "Hmph" I just ignored him for awhile. After three episodes Mason turned the tv off. "Why'd you do that" "because I don't want to be ignored" "but I like that show" "oh well" he smiled and kiss my lips quickly. I yawned and turned away laying down and pulling the blanket closer. Mason turned me so I was facing him and he pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead and then we both fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a late update I was tired and lazy and didn't have time. Hoped you liked it but I thought maybe it's to early in their relationship for them to have it. So comment what you think and if you liked it vote it and that's it. Have a goodnight or great day by the time you see this! GOODBYE!!!! ~S