Chapter 18

Blonde is mason brown hair is Justin!!
Sadie's Pov
The next day me and Carly told Justin and Mason what happened with my house and the text. They both decided that we should go to the carnival on a double date. So me and Carly got dressed then had some breakfast. I was leaning against the counter going through my messages and Twitter. Carly was across from me sitting on the other counter as we both waited for the guys. After a while we left and made it to the carnival we all decided to split up for half the day.

It was 10:00 and we are leaving the carnival at 6:00, so we will meet Justin and Carly at 3:00 to spend the rest of the time together. "So beautiful what ride do you wanna go on first" I blushed and pointed at the Ferris wheel "That one". We went in line since we already had our bracelets on that will let us on any ride. When we got to the top of the Ferris wheel and it stopped I looked over the side at the ground. It didn't bother me until mason made the cart swing which made me scream.

Mason then laughed and wouldn't stop. "Your so mean" I looked away from him and ignored him. "Sadie?" "Sadie" "babe" "I'm sorry I didn't think it would scare you that bad" I wasn't even mad I just wanted to mess with him. "Babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry please forgive me" "ughh fine if I have to" I turned around and kissed his cheek as the cart door opened I hopped out before he could kiss my lips. "Hey you tease" "deal with it" he laughed and ran toward me, so I ran and when I saw he wasn't close I went into the mirror fun house.

Once I got to the top I hide behind a wall and waited to see if he followed me. Once the coast was clear I came out from behind the wall and continued through the house until I reached the end with a slide. When I got to the bottom I couldn't see mason so I started to walk toward a ride. Half way there I was pulled in between the buildings,like an alley but it wasn't. Right before I screamed someone's lips were on mine. I quickly pushed the guy off me only to find it was my idiotic boyfriend smirking back at me. "Gotcha" "that isn't funny" "I think it is" "now that's over can we go on more rides" "alright let's go" he kissed my forehead and lead me toward a couple rides.
~2 hours later (3:00)~
Me and mason were sharing cotton candy and waiting for Carly and Justin. While we were waiting for a ride a while ago my mom called and said that it was heather who trashed the house and my room and that she was arrested for breaking and entering/ trespassing and vandalism. "Hey mason do you want a soda or water I'm gonna grab a lemonade" "nope I'm good but I see Carly and Justin so imma go over there" I nodded and walked toward the stand.

After buying a drink I started to walk towards the group, they all had their backs facing me. All of a sudden I was pulled into a building, I screamed but soon a hand was placed over my mouth and someone put a gun to my back. "Scream and I shoot you" then the hand released me only to tied my hands together and grab my arm. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I was taken to a back door where a car was waiting.

Once the guy got me in the car, his helper drove to an unknown location. Half way through the drive I was blindfolded, but once the car stopped I was dragged through another building to a room where the blindfold was removed and I was thrown onto the floor. The door closed and locked behind me as I laid on the ground crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!
Comment, vote and share the book.
Hope you like it and I will update tomorrow or Monday if I get to busy. GOOD NIGHT!!! ~S