Chapter 5

Sadie's Pov
~In fifth hour~
I was sitting in my seat reading a book waiting for the teacher when someone sat next to. "Hello Sadie" "Hey Mason"
He smiles and just stares at me for a second. Then I look over at Heather (I changed Kristas name to Heather) and she looks pissed. "Mason don't you have a girlfriend who looks a little mad right now" "ummm no I don't have a girlfriend" he smiled at me again.

"Weren't you and heather dating" "yea but I broke up with her she is a bitch and I don't really like girls like that" I smiled but made sure to hide it "oh cool" then the teacher comes in and gives us our work.

The bell rings and we head to 6th hour the last hour of the day. I head towards Carly and she starts asking about last class and Mason. "He isn't dating Heather anymore and he didn't do anything he just stared at me" Carly smiled.

After School we were sitting around with no homework (it's Friday in the book if your wondering sorry if j confused you). "I'm hungry Carly do you have Oreos" she shrugged "maybe"
I walked down stairs and into the kitchen and saw Mason at the counter. "Hey gorgeous" I blush immediately "H-Hey Mason" stupid stutter.

I walk to the cabinets and look for Oreos. When I finally find them I grab them then turn to go back upstairs but I bump into a hard chest. "Sorry excuse me" I walk around Mason only for him to reach out and grab my wrist. "Where you going in such a hurry" I pointed upstairs "to Carly's room". He lets my wrists go and brushes past me "alright see you later"

I ran to Carly's room,my cheeks redder than a fire truck. "What happened to you" Carly said laughing "your brother is what happened" "when are y'all getting together" I sighed "i don't know" Carly got up and left her room "I'll be back" I just sat there on her bed eating Oreos and watching supernatural.

Carly's Pov
I ran to Mason's room and jumped on him. I then proceeded to hit him. "OW OW CARLY WHAT THE FUCK STOP"
"No you idiot why are you playing games if you like Sadie ask her out don't mess with her feelings"

Mason pushed me off of him and onto the floor "stop hitting me and I'm gonna ask her out jeez I'm gonna ask her tomorrow I have a plan on how to ask her but I'll need your help"

"Ok  tell me later I'm gonna go back to Sadie and Mase I hope your serious about this don't break her heart ok" he pushed me towards the door "don't worry I won't"

I ran to my room and sat with Sadie on my bed. "Sadie I want an Oreo" she held one above my mouth "here" she dropped it on my tooth. "OW" "sorry" I turned on my tv and went to Netflix.

"Sadie what would you like to watch" she though for a moment before replying. "Law and order SVU marathon" "alrighty". I went through looking for it then found it a minute later. We then spent the whole night watching it till she had to leave.

Sadie's Pov
After I left Carly's house I got home to my mom asleep and my sister waiting for me. "Hey Johanna why you up at 1 in the morning" "waiting for you I wanted to see how your day went" we walked to my room and sat on my bed as I told her about everything that happened.

"Wait so he kissed you and he broke up with Heather" I nod "HE WANTS YOU" "Jo shut up mom is asleep" she got silent as soon as I said that "oops sorry" "anyway so yea he kissed me and nothing else happened except he called me gorgeous" "he did?!!?!!?!?"

Johanna smacked me on the arm "ow what the hell Jo"  "you didn't tell me he called you gorgeous" "sorry but I'm tired lets talk more tomorrow before I hang out with Carly at the beach" I say as I yawn.

"Alright good night Sadie"
"Night Jo" she walked to her room and I laid in my bed and fell asleep. Guess what I dreamt of. Yup your right me and Mason dating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I had time to write this so I did. I hope y'all liked it and I will make another chapter tomorrow. Your welcome Em! ~S