Chapter 24

Sadie's Pov
"CARLY STOP WE GOTTA FINISH" "NO THIS IS WAR" right now me and Carly are
Supposed to be decorating my house for a New Years party my mom is throwing. But Carly bought 20 cans of silly string and won't stop spraying me. Since I'm on a ladder hanging up streamers I can't stop her and I might fall if she continues. "CARLY STOP IM GONNA FALL OFF IF YOU DONT STOP" "no this is war and I show NO MERCY!!!!!!!!" I shook my head and kept putting streamers up. Mason, Justin, Jo, Alex and Emeely walked in ready to help us. They started laughing when they saw me covered in silly string and Carly standing on a stool with the can in her hand. "Help she won't stop and we have a ton of decorations to put up before my moms friends and co workers come"

Jo and Emeely brought food to the kitchen and started making room in the living room for people to be able to move around when it's crowded. Justin took Carly off the stool and made her finish decorating to which she shot silly string at his face. Mason just held the ladder so I wouldn't fall. "I wish Ashton could be here but he has to perform" "aww em is a loner for tonight" after that I heard a smack and then Jo yelling. I laughed and went to climb down when I stepped on silly string and slipped. "AHHH" Mason caught me and put me down on my feet. "Thanks, CARLY IM GOING TO KILL YOU" she had shot silly string under my foot when I stepped down.

She ran so I grabbed a can myself and chased her. I tackled her in the backyard and sprayed her. I even managed to get it in her shirt and bra. "EEEEEWWWWWW OMG ITS COLD AND STICKY AND GROSS" I got up and ran toward the door but Mason closed and locked it. So I ran to the gate to go to the front door but Justin closed and locked it. When I ran back into the back yard Carly stood there with a brand new can of silly string. "It's an even bigger war now and you can't get away" "you turned my boyfriend against me" "I know but he was my brother first" "true" I then sprayed her with silly string and ran. Carly jumped and grabbed my foot before I could run any farther. "LET ME GO" I fell to the grass and dropped the silly string away from me. I turned so my back was on the ground, I held my hands up and I yelled. "TRUCE I SURRENDER IM SORRY ITS OVER YOU WIN DONT SPRAY ME" Mason and Justin walked over with the girls laughing. Jo and Emeely helped me up and got the silly string out of my hair, then they helped Carly. After another hour we had the decorations up and we're getting ready. (The outfit above with out the vest)

Me, Emeely and Carly walked downstairs to see the guys ready and playing some video game. Jo was still getting ready saying "I have to look absolutely perfect for Alex" or "I have nothing to wear what the hell". Emeely went to the kitchen to call ash while me and Carly sat with the guys. Mason and Justin pulled us from the couch to their laps but we just kept talking. "Girls where's J" "she's still getting ready" we said at the same time. "JUSTIN WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM" "OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOU IM SORRY" "ow don't yell in our ears" I nod agreeing with Carly. "Sorry babe" Mason kissed my cheek but his eyes never left the game. "Carly help my mom and Emeely with the food and everything in the kitchen I'm gonna go get Jo that girl takes forever" I get up and turn to Carly but as soon as I'm in front of the tv the guys start yelling for me to move. "DO NOT YELL AT ME" I turn around and turn the tv off then I walk upstairs while the guys whine about the game being ruined. "Jo hurry up you take forever" "I know I know I'm done already" she slipped on her flats and we walked down stairs. Mason and Alex were waiting for us since my moms friends started arriving, including Mason and Carly's parents.

We walked toward the living room where my mom was introducing everyone. "These are my daughters Johanna and Sadie and their boyfriends Mason and Alex. Carly Emeely and Justin are their friends and I think embryos has been introduced." About a couple hours later it was 11:30. Me and the girls were standing outside talking. "So Sadie your birthday is the 5th" (sorry if I confused you with the date changing)  "any plans?" "Well Carly, Jo since you asked Mason said he planned the whole day for the two of us." "Awwww don't have to much fun Sadie " we laughed at Emeely while she wiggled her eyebrows. "They have probably already done it anyways" I blush and look away from Jo. "OMG YOU GUYS DID????!??!??!?!!!!" "Shut up Jo" I blushed even more. "You didn't tell me that you are no longer a Virgin WHY????" "Carly shut up if my mom here's y'all I'm dead she'll lecture me about how I'm too young to do something like that" "well that's kinda hypocritical coming from her the one who had a kid at 18" "yea that's true but mom doesn't want us to be like that and I never will plus your 22 so she wouldn't care about you she cares more because I'm about to turn 18" "anyway on a different note Alex asked me to move in with him I said yes and it's closer to the job I want so that's a plus" "awwwww we're so happy for you"
~half an hour later~
Everyone is now in the living room watching the tv waiting for the count down to begin. Carly is next to me and Mason with Justin, Emeely is probably in a corner lonely since Ashton said he couldn't come and Alex and Jo are standing next to my mom and her new guy friend. "10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone shouted. Mason spun me to face him, his hand resting on my hips. He pulls me close and kisses me. After a minute we pull away "happy New Years baby" "happy New Years mase". Eventually around 2 everyone left except Alex, Justin, Carly and Mason. We helped my mom and Tony her boyfriend clean up the house then we head to the rooms. Me and Mase in my room, Justin and Carly in the guest bedroom, jo and Alex in Jo's room, then mom and tony in her room.

I slipped off my boots, jeans, shirt and jewelry. I took off my makeup, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on a long shirt and short shorts. Mason was already in bed watching tv. I got in bed and wrapped my arms around his torso as his arms were Around my waist pulling me to his bare chest. I turned my back to his chest and started to fall asleep. His grip tightened around me as he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Good night baby sweet dreams"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Comment and vote
Hope you liked the chapter.
I'm sorry if your confused about her birthday changing but I decided we need a New Years chapter. Happy New Years and remember, NEW YEAR NEW YOU!!!!! Have a great day! ~S