Chapter 1

Sadie's pov
Me and Carly were sitting in 7th hour waiting for school to be over. Ms. Burch was just going on and on about an essay that's due but I already did it. No I'm not a nerd but I get good grades and do my work. Let me explain im Sadie Woods and I'm about 5'5 with long light brown hair with blonde highlights. I have bluish green eyes and a slim but not to skinny body. I'm kind of athletic. I play volleyball with Carly but at her house we're not on the team at school. "BING BING" there's the bell. I walk out of class with Carly heading to her car. "So are you gonna stay over at my house tonight since you are lame and have no plans on Fridays" Carly says and laughs. I laugh with her knowing she is just playing around. "Of course I'm coming over to your house why would I stay home alone" we get in her car and She drives us to her house. We get out and run upstairs but me being clumsy trip and land into the arms of my crush Mason Russell, Carly's brother. Carly laughs and walks past us as Mason helps me stand, me staring into his brown eyes. He snaps me out of my thoughts by saying "hey Sadie watch out or you might hurt your self" I laugh and walk towards Carly's room saying to Mason "I never get hurt your always catching me". He walks down stairs while I get pulled into the room by Carly. "When will you tell Mase you like him" I sigh "never it would get awkward he probably only thinks of me as his sisters best friend nothing else" Carly just stares at me then says "how would you know if you never try" I plug my iPhone 6 into her speakers and play the radio "because..I don't know lets just listen to the radio and talk about other things" Carly screams and I jump and fall off her bed "What the hell Carls" she laughs then says "sorry but I love this song" "me too but you don't see me screaming about it" then we both look at each other and start yelling out the lyrics "WHO IS THAT SHADOW HOLDING ME HOSTAGE IVE BEEN HERE FOR DAYS, WHO IS THAT WHISPER TELLING ME THAT IM NEVER GONNA GET AWAY" we stop and start laughing "one direction are the best" I laugh then agree "yeah I love their songs" Mason walks by and mocks us "omg one direction is like so hot and cool and omg like yeah" he fails miserably at trying to make his voice sound like a girl. "Whatever Mase go to your room and hang out with Justin or something" Carly snaps at him. I just silently laugh at the siblings as they annoy each other. Mason goes to his room and me and Carly decide to have a movie night. Carly goes downstairs and grabs all our favorite foods and candies while I pick out three movies. Carly comes in and I put in the first movie "The fault in our stars". "I'm gonna cry I told you I can't see this movie again" "calm down Carly we can cry together". I start eating air head bites as the movie starts both of us preparing ourselves to cry our hearts out. "Okay" "okay" me and Carly both have tears rolling down our cheeks as the movie progresses we cry more and more till it ends. "Sadie go put the next movie in and if it's a sad movie I'm gonna kill you" "alright Carly our next movie is ride along prepare for all the laughing your about to do" I put the movie in then sit back in my spot on her bed. After the movie ended we just stayed up till 2 in the morning talking and laughing just being weird till we fall asleep.